當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正口語:高頻動詞口語短句(二)

純正口語:高頻動詞口語短句(二)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

ing-bottom: 69.71%;">純正口語:高頻動詞口語短句(二)

關於catch的地道口語短句

1. Let's get together and catch up. 找時間聚聚敘敘舊。

2. What's the catch?有什麼內幕嗎?

3. Sorry I didn't catch your name. 沒聽清你的名字。

4. We have a lot to catch up on. 我們有許多進度要趕。

5. I gotta catch some Z's. 我得小睡會。

6. Catch you later. 回頭見。

關於hit的地道口語短句:

1. We really hit it off. 我倆很合得來。

2. You hit the nail on the head. 你說的一針見血。

3. We gotta hit the road. 該走啦!

4. This cool drink hits the spot. 這杯冷飲真過癮。

5. It is time to hit the hay. 該上牀睡覺了。

6. Are you hitting on me? 你是在跟我搭訕麼?

關於try的地道口語短句:

1. Nice try. 想得美。

2. Try to put yourself in my place. 你站在我的角度想想。

3. Well, it's worth a try. 值得一試。

4. Can I try these on?能試穿一下麼?

5. Try me. 你倒是說說看。

6. Don't try to fool me. 別想着糊弄我。

7. Let me try to get this out. 聽我把話說完。

關於pass的地道口語短句:

1. I feel like I am going to pass out. 我覺得自己要暈過去了。

2. I'm sure you will pass the test. 考試你肯定能過的。

3. I'll pass it on. 我會轉達的。

4. That guy made a pass at me. 他調戲我。

5. I lost my boarding pass. 我把登機牌弄丟了。

6. I'll take a pass. 我就不去了。關於bite的地道口語短句:

1. Let's go grab a bite to eat. 我們去找點東西吃。

2. I had to bite my tongue. 我忍着沒說出口。

3. It might come back to bite you. 小心反過來害慘你。

4. I couldn't eat another bite. 吃太飽啦。

5. Don't bite my head off! 別對我發脾氣!

6. I won't bite. 別怕,我不咬人。

關於hold的地道口語短句:

1. Hold your tongue! 別說了。

2. How are you holding up? 你還好吧?

3. Don't hold your breath. 別期望太高了。

4. She can hold her liquor. 她酒量不錯。

5. I can't hold it. 我憋不住想上廁所了。

6. I can't hold a candle to her. 我比她差遠了。

7. Hold your horses! 別急!

關於keep的地道口語短句:

1. Keep the change. 不用找零了。

2. Don't keep everything to yourself. 別什麼事都憋心裏。

3. Keep your nose out of it. 你別攙和。

4. I'll keep my mouth shut. 我不會說的。

5. Keep an eye on them. 留意下他們。

6. You should keep him at arm's length. 你該跟他保持距離。

關於jump的地道口語短句:

1. I nearly jumped out of my skin. 嚇了我一大跳。

2. Don't jump to conclusions. 別急於下結論。

3. I am thinking about jumping ship. 我正在考慮跳槽。

4. Let's not jump the gun here. 不要操之過急。

5. You shouldn't jump the queue. 你不應該插隊。