當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 怎樣用英語向別人尋求幫助?

怎樣用英語向別人尋求幫助?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.52W 次

從朋友、親戚、家人和同事那裏尋求幫助是很常見的事。當你在尋求幫助時,禮貌很重要。可以使用這些短語來進行禮貌地求助。特別要注意你所使用的動詞的形式。

怎樣用英語向別人尋求幫助?

Asking a Favor

尋求幫助

Could / Would you do me a favor?——當某人想請你幫忙時,一般會用這種形式來提問,將其作爲開頭語。

Would you do me a favor? I need some help.

你能幫我個忙嗎?我需要幫助。


Could you do me a favor? I'm late for work ...

你能幫我個忙嗎?我上班遲到了······


使用Could you please + verb的形式,以在具體的情境中禮貌地尋求幫助。

Could you please take me to work?

能請你載我去上班嗎?


Could you please lend me a hand?

能請你幫我個忙嗎?


使用Could you possibly + verb的一般形式,以在具體的情境中禮貌地尋求幫助。

Could I possibly take some time off to help?

能耽誤你一些時間幫個忙嗎?


Could you possibly work overtime today?

你今天能加班嗎?


使用Could I ask / bother / trouble you + infinitive 這個“我能請/麻煩你+不定式”的句式——在正式場合中,可以使用動詞的不定式形式(to do)來尋求幫助。

Could I ask you to help my brother?

能請你幫幫我哥哥嗎?


Could I bother you to give a ride to work?

我能搭你的順風車去上班嗎?


Could I trouble you to open the door for me?

能麻煩你幫我開下門嗎?


使用Would you mind + verb + ing 這個“你介意+動詞-ing”的句式——在日常情境中,可以使用動名詞形式來尋求幫助。

Would you mind closing the window?

你介意我關上窗戶嗎?


Would you mind cooking dinner tonight?

你介意今晚做晚飯嗎?


使用Would it be too much trouble for you + infinitive的句式——在非常正式的場合,可以使用這種不定式形式來尋求幫助。

Would it be too much trouble for you tolet me come in late tomorrow?

我明天晚點回來會麻煩你嗎?


Would it be too much trouble for you to take a look at this letter?

能麻煩你看看這封信嗎?


使用May I + verb? 的句式——當你尋求幫助時,需要得到別人的許可,就可以使用動詞一般式。

May I leave class early?

我能早點下課嗎?


May we use your telephone?

我們能用用你的手機嗎?


Granting a Favor

同意給予幫助

如果你想對向你求助的人表示“可以”,你可以使用這些短語來表示同意。

.

當然。


problem.

沒問題。


3.I'd be happy to help you.

能幫到你我很高興。


would be my pleasure.

我的榮幸。


5.I'd be glad to help out.

我很樂意幫助你。


當你同意幫助別人時,詢問更多具體的信息是很常見的。例如,如果你的朋友請你幫助他完成一個項目,你可能會提出一些疑問,從而明白需要做什麼。

Refusing a Favor

拒絕幫助

如果你不能幫助別人,需要拒絕的話,你可以用這些回答來拒絕別人的求助。

1.I'm afraid I can't.

恐怕我不行。


y, but I'm unable + infinitive.

抱歉,但我不能+不定式。


rtunately, I'm not able + infinitive.

很可惜,我不能+不定式。


ettably, I can't + verb

很遺憾,我能不能+動詞。


拒絕別人不是一件趣事,但有時候卻是必要的。通常,如果不能幫到別人,我們會提出另一個方案來幫助解決問題。

Asking for a Favor which is Granted

得到別人的幫助

Peter: Hi Anna. I've got a favor to ask. Would you mind cooking dinner tonight? I'm kind of busy.

你好,安娜,我想請你幫個忙。你介意今晚做晚飯嗎?我有點忙。


Anna: Sure, Peter. What would you like for dinner?

當然可以,皮特。你晚飯想吃什麼?


Peter: Could I trouble you to make some pasta?

能麻煩你做點意大利麪嗎?


Anna: That's sounds good. Let's have pasta. Which type of sauce should I make?

聽起來不錯。那就吃意大利麪吧,我還用哪種沙司呢?


Peter: Would it be too much trouble to make a four cheese sauce?

你能用起司沙司嗎?


Anna: No, that's easy. Yum. Good idea.

好的,這很容易。嗯,好主意。


Peter: Thanks Anna. That really helps me out.

謝謝安娜。你真幫了我大忙了。


Anna: No problem.

沒問題。


Mark: Hey, could you please help me with the homework?

嘿,能請你教我做家庭作業嗎?


Susan: I'd be glad to help out. What seems to be the problem.

很樂意幫助你。你在哪方面遇到了困難呢?


Mark:: I don't get this equation. Would you mind explaining it to me?

這個方程式我解不出來。


Susan: No problem. It's difficult!

沒問題。這的確有難度啊。


Mark: Yeah, I know. Thanks a lot.

是的,我知道。非常感謝


Susan: Don't worry about it.

不要擔心。


Asking for a Favor which is Refused

別人拒絕幫助

1. Employee: Hello, Mr. Smith. Could I ask you a question?

你好,史密斯先生。我能問你一個事兒嗎?


Boss: Sure, what do you need?

當然,你想問什麼?


Employee: Would it be too much trouble for you to let me come in at 10 tomorrow morning?

能麻煩你明早10點鐘讓我進來好嗎?


Boss: Oh, that's a little difficult.

噢,這有點困難啊。


Employee: Yes, I know it's last moment, but I have to go to the dentist.

是,我知道太晚了。但我不得不去看牙醫。


Boss: I'm afraid I can't let you come in late tomorrow. We really need you at the meeting.

恐怕明天我不能讓你那麼晚來。我們真的需要你參加明天的會議


Employee: OK, I just thought I'd ask. I'll get a different appointment.

好吧,我只是問問。我會再約個時間的。


Boss: Thanks, I appreciate it.

謝謝。


2. Brother: Hey. Would you mind letting me watch my show?

嘿,你介意讓我看看節目嗎?


Sister: Sorry, but I can't do that.

抱歉,不行。


Brother: Why not?!

爲什麼不行?!


Sister: I'm watching favorite show now.

我現在在看我最喜歡的節目呢。


Brother: But I'm going to miss my favorite game show!

但我就要錯過我最喜歡的遊戲節目了!


Sister: Watch it online. Don't bother me.

去網上看,別煩我。


Brother: Could you please watch your show online, it's a rerun!

那能請你去網上看嗎?它有重播的!


Sister: Sorry, but I'm unable to do that. You'll just have to watch it later.

抱歉,不行,你待會再看吧。


Practice Situations

場景練習

找一個搭檔,使用這些建議來練習向別人尋求幫助,以及例子中展示的答應和拒絕別人的幫助。你要確保自己能夠使用不同的表達,而不是一次次地老調重彈。

someone to ...

讓某人······


you $50 for the weekend

週末借你50美元


you with your homework

指導你的家庭作業


st you with some paperwork such as filling out a form

幫你完成一些文書工作,例如填寫表格


you a ride

載你一程


k your writing or correct your grammar

檢查你的作文或糾正你的語法


tice speaking English with you

和你一起練習英語


a meal

做飯


you take a day off work

放你一天假


聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。