當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於幫助別人英語小詩

關於幫助別人英語小詩

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

真正的助人者,是通過幫助別人,來提升自我人格境界的真英雄。他們不思回報,人格的完善就是最高的境界。小編精心收集了關於幫助別人英語小詩,供大家欣賞學習!

關於幫助別人英語小詩
  關於幫助別人英語小詩篇1

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行雲獨自遊

——William Wordsworth

威廉姆·華茲華斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然間我看見一羣

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春開放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微風起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在銀河裏閃閃發光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它們沿着湖灣的邊緣

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看見了一萬朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

與這樣快活的伴侶爲伍,

In such a jocund company:

詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,卻想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

這奇景賦予我多少財寶,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每當我躺在牀上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它們常在心靈中閃現,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤獨之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  關於幫助別人英語小詩篇2

The More Loving One 讓我們成爲更有愛心的人

n / W.H.奧登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望羣星的時分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

We have to dread from man or beast.

人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn,

倘若羣星燃燒着關懷我們的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

讓我成爲更有愛心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

儘管我自視爲羣星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它們滿不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

現在我看羣星,我卻難以啓齒,

I missed one terribly all day.

說我成天思念一顆星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  看了“關於幫助別人英語小詩”後,本站小編分享以下英語詩歌!

Dear white,

something you got to know.

親愛的白種人,

有幾件事你必須知道

When I was born,I was black.

當我出生時,我是黑色的

When I grow up,I am black.

當我長大了,我是黑色的

When I'm under the sun,

I'm black.

當我在陽光下,我是黑色的

When I'm cold,I'm black.

當我寒冷時,我是黑色的

When I'm afraid,I'm black.

當我害怕時,我是黑色的

When I'm sick,I'm black.

當我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die,I'm still black.

當我死了,我還是黑色的

You——white people,

你——白種人

When you were born,

you were pink.

當你出生時,你是粉紅色的

When you grow up,

you become white.

當你長大了,變成白色的

You're red under the sun.

當你在陽光下,你是紅色的

You're blue when you're cold.

你寒冷時,你是青色的

You are yellow

when you're afraid.

你害怕時,你是黃色的

You're green when you're sick.

你生病時,你是綠色的

You're gray when you die.

當你死時,你是灰色的

And you,call me“color”?

而你,卻叫我“有色人種”!


看了“關於幫助別人英語小詩”的人還看了:

1.關於朋友的英語詩歌大全

2.關於幫助別人的英語諺語

3.雙語勵志英文小詩

4.雙語經典勵志小詩

5.經典簡短英文小詩大全