當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part80:談論時間和日期

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part80:談論時間和日期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.49K 次

80 Talking About Time and Date
談論時間和日期
What's today?
今天是幾號
John,my father isn't there at you kidding?
約翰,我爸爸根本不在那兒.你沒開玩笑吧
Poor fellow!What's today,buddy?
可憐的傢伙.哥兒們,今天是幾號?
A:It's... Oh, it's the first of April,April Fools' Day!
是……哎呀,四月一日,愚人節!
B:You forgot all about it,didn't you?
B:全給忘了,是不是?
What day is today?
今天星期幾?
A:What day is today?Tuesday?
今天星期幾?星期二嗎?
Yeah.I bet you didn't forget everything.
對,我想你沒把什麼事忘了吧.
What's the date today,do you know?
你知道今天的日期嗎?
I bet it's May the 5th.
我想是五月五日。
What is today?
今天星期幾?
What is today? Thursday.
今天星期幾? 星期四.
So the weekend is coming!How about seeing a film.
週末就要到啦!去看電影怎麼樣?
I'd love to.
B:我很想看。
When were you born?
你什麼時候出生的?
When were you born,may I ask?
A:你什麼時候出生的?
On May 20,1963.
B:1963年5月20日。
Do you know what it is according to the lunar calendar?
A:你知道陰曆是幾號嗎?
The 27th day of the fourth month.
B:四月二十七日。
What time is it,please?
請問幾點了?
A:What time is it,please?
A:請問幾點了?
Five before , watch has stopped!
差五分四點.啊,不對,我的錶停了!
A:It must be around 7.I'll set it by the radio.
一定在七點左右.我得聽收音機調一下
Can you tell me the time?
請問幾點了?
A:Can you tell me the time?I've got an appointment at 8:30.
A:幾點了?我八點半有約會。
B:It's 8 sharp by my watch.
B:我的表正好八點。
A:Gee!There's only 30 minutes to go.
A:呀,只有三十分了。
Have you got the time?
幾點了?
A:Have you got the time?
A:幾點了?
B:My watch says half past five.
B:我的表五點半。
A:Does your watch keep good time?
A:你的表準嗎?
B:Oh, loses only a few seconds in a whole month.
B:準,一個月只差幾秒鐘。
Could you tell(give) the time?
幾點了?
A:Could you tell me the time?
A:能告訴我們幾點了嗎?
B:Of course,it's a little after six.
B:當然,六點過一點兒。
A:That's have time on our hands.
A:還好,我們還有時間。
Let's go for a walk.
B:咱們散散步吧。
What time do you have?
你知道幾點了嗎?
A:What time do you have?
A:你知道幾點了嗎?
B:A quarter past five.
B:五點一刻。
A:I must be off now.I'm pressed for time.
A:我該走了,時間很緊。
See you.
B:再見!
What time is it by your watch?
你的表幾點了?
A:What time is it by your watch?
A:你的表幾點了?
B:I'm sorry my watch has stopped.
B:對不起,我的錶停了。
A:It's 2:42 by my it moves a bit fast.
我的表2:42,可是有點兒快。
B:Let's ask someone else.
B:我們問問別人吧。
How goes the enemy?
幾點了?
A:How goes the enemy?
A:幾點了?
It's 7:30.
B:7:30。
Is the clock(watch) right?
表準嗎?
A:Is the clock right?
A:表準嗎?
B:I'm afraid it gains a little.
B:恐怕有點兒快。
A:By how many minutes? Two.
A:快幾分鐘?B:兩分鐘。
It'll begin...
……開始。
A:Could you tell me when the film will begin?
A:請問電影幾點開始?
B:It'll begin at 5:30.
B:5:30
A:I'm afraid I can't be there on time.
A:恐怕我難以準時到那兒了。
B:You can see it tomorrow.
B:你可以明天看嘛。
When do you want to start?
你要幾時開始?
A:When do you want to start?
A:你要幾時開始啊?
B:There's no time like the present.
B:最好是現在啦。
A:Shall we do it now?
A:現在做好嗎?
B:This is neither the time nor the place.
B:這不是做事的時間和地點。
A:Will it be all right tomorrow?
A:明天怎麼樣?
B:Take your time.
B:慢慢來,不用急。
Let's make it eight o'clock.
咱們定在八點鐘吧。
A:Do you think I should do it now?
A:你認爲我現在該做了嗎?
B:Yeah,it's about the time.
B:不錯,是時候了。
A:How about this evening?
A:今天晚上怎麼樣?
B:Ok,let's make it eight o'clock.
B:好的,咱們定在八點鐘吧。
How long will it do...?
做……需要多長時間?
A:How long will it take you to write your paper?
A:你寫論文需要多長時間?
B:It'll take about a fortnight.
B:大約兩週。
A:How long will the field work take?
A:實習要多長時間?
B:A month will do.
B:一個月就夠了。
How long/may...?
多長/多少……?
A:I'll be away for a few days.
A:我要出去幾天。
B:How many days exactly? A:It depends.
B:到底幾天?A:看情況吧。
B:Call me as soon as you're back.
B:回來就給我打電話。
Have you been here long?
你到這兒很久了嗎?
A:Sorry I'm you been here long?
對不起,我遲到了.你到這兒很長時間了嗎
B:Not very long.I arrived here on the dot.
B:不長,我準時到的。
A:Shall we start? B:OK.
我們開始好嗎?B:好吧。
A century rolls away.
一個世紀過去了。
A:Do you know how the story begins?
A:故事是怎樣開始的嗎
You know,they begin with "Long long ago
噢,還不都是“很久很久以前
once upon a time,or a century rolls away,that sort of thing".
一個世紀過去了之類的話。
How does it ends?
A:怎麼結尾的呢?
"Time continues,times flies,and this world remains."
時光流逝,光陰荏苒,日月如梭,世界依舊
When was this building set up?
你知道這棟樓是什麼時候建的嗎?
A:When was this building set up,do you know?
你知道這棟樓是什麼時候建的嗎?
B:In the first half of the 17th century.
B:十七世紀上半葉
Probably it was during the late years of the Ming Dynasty.
大概是明朝晚期。
A:It's pretty old but it's still strong.
夠古老的,可是還蠻結實的。
B:Ancient Chinese building are always more durable.
中國古建築都很牢固。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part80:談論時間和日期