當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第342期(外教講解):Text Me 發短消息給我

純正地道美語第342期(外教講解):Text Me 發短消息給我

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.84W 次

A: Why didn't you text me last night?

padding-bottom: 26.88%;">純正地道美語第342期(外教講解):Text Me 發短消息給我
昨晚你爲什麼不給我發信息?

B: What? I sent you three or four messages!

什麼?我給你發了三四條短信!

A: I didn't get any of them. I was waiting for you to text me the address of where the party was and I never got your message.

我沒有收到。我一直在等你發信息告訴我聚會的地址,但是始終沒有收到你的信息。

B: Why didn't you just call? I hate sending SMS messages.

爲什麼你沒有打電話給我?我不喜歡發短消息。

A: Well, because I didn't have any credit on my phone. I used it all up this month.

嗯,因爲我電話沒費了。這個月的電話費用完了。

B: I thought you had an unlimited SMS plan?

我以爲你有無限的短信計劃呢?

A: I do, but if I don't have any credit in my phone, it won't let me call or send messages.

我有,但是如果我的手機沒費了,我就不能發短信了。

B: No wonder you didn't get my texts!

難怪你沒有短信我!

1. use it all 全部用完,用光

So we must use it all up or lose the time each day we do not spend well. 所以,我們要麼就把時間用光,要麼就會丟失每天沒有好好利用的時間。

2. no wonder 難怪,不足爲奇

No wonder so many companies look outside the business for new chief executives. 如此衆多的公司從外部尋找新任首席執行官,這一點不足爲奇。3. text me=message me/send me a SMS 發信息給我