當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 餐廳結賬時的相關英語表達和對話

餐廳結賬時的相關英語表達和對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

英語學習的過程中,大家都應該清楚口語的地位。很多人爲了練習口語都是很努力的,不知道大家的水平如何。想要有所效果,需要長時間的堅持與學習。今天就爲大家分享一些餐廳結賬英語對話和表達,感興趣的朋友可以跟着我們一起來看看。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">餐廳結賬時的相關英語表達和對話

01

結賬對話

1.Check please./The bill, please. /Bring me the check, please. /I'd like to settle my bill, please.

我要結賬。

2.I will calculate your bill for you.

我幫您計算賬單。

3.Would you like to make payment(settle the bill)?

你要如何付賬?

4.Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

您要不要覈對一下賬單的數目?

5.Your change and receipt.

這是您的找零和收據。

02

付款的方式

1.Can't you just put it on my bill?

你就不能把它算進我的賬裏嗎?

2.Please charge it to my room.

請記在我的住房賬上。

3.I'd like to sign the bill.

我想簽單。

4.Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票付賬嗎?

5.Do you accept credit cards?

你們接受信用卡嗎?

6.Could you sign your name here, sir?

您在這兒籤個字好嗎?

03

確認付款細節

1.Does this include the charges for drinks?

飲料費包括進去了嗎?

2.How much is that in dollars?

折成美元是多少?

3.What's this (amount) for?

這收的是什麼費?

4.Together or separately?

一起算還是分開算?

5.Besides the food and wine, there's an extra 10% service charge.

除了餐飲費外,還要加收10%的服務費。

6.Please count the change.

請點一下找您的錢。

7.Please add 15% to the total amount. That's the tip for you.

請在總數上加15%,這是你的小費。

對話 Situation

G=Guest(客人) W= Waiter(服務員)

G: Waiter!

服務員!

W: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

先生,您還需要什麼嗎?

G: No, give me the bill please.

不需要了,請把賬單給我。

W: Yes, one moment, please. Here is your bill, sir.

好的,請稍等。先生,您的賬單。

G: 900 Yuan. Why so much?

900元。怎麼會這麼多呢?

(Check the bill carefully )What's this 90 Yuan for?

(仔細查了賬單)這90元收的是什麼費?

W: That's for the shrimps with fresh mushroom.

那是蘑菇蝦仁。

G: We didn't have shrimps with fresh mushroom. Do you remember I asked you to take it back?

我們沒吃蘑菇蝦仁呀。你還記得我叫你們把它拿走了嗎?

W: I'm awfully sorry, sir. There might be some mistakes I'll have it changed right.

對不起,先生。一定是出差錯了。我馬上叫人把這賬單換了!

G: Well. that's all right. Can I sign the bill?

嗯,對了。我可以簽單了嗎?

W: You're staying in our hotel, aren't you?

您住在我們賓館,對不對?

G: Yes. Room 2409, Wood Green.

對,住2409號房間叫伍德·格林。

W: May I have a look at your room card?

我可以看一下您的房卡嗎?

G: Here you are.

給您!

W: Thank you, Mr. Green. Would you please sign here?

謝謝,格林先生。請您簽在這裏行嗎?

G: No problem. Is it all right?

沒問題。這樣行嗎?

W: Yes, Mr Green. Here is your receipt. Thank you for coming.

行,格林先生。這是您的收據。謝謝您的光臨。

有關餐廳結賬英語對話就先爲大家分享到這裏,當然如果還想了解其他內容,可以來這裏告訴我們。