當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 英語中關於乘坐火車的口語句子

英語中關於乘坐火車的口語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.74K 次

乘火車是日常生活中很常見的情景,大家從小到大也經歷過多次了吧!那麼乘火車英語怎麼說呢?相關的英文表達大家知道多少呢?今天就給大家分享一些乘坐火車的時候可能會用到的英語口語,看看你是不是已經瞭解了。

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">英語中關於乘坐火車的口語句子

1.八次列車每天幾點發車?What time does the No.8 train leave every day?

2.您要軟座硬座,還是軟臥硬臥?What do you prefer, cushioned seats, ordinary seats, cushioned berth or ordinary berth?

3.我要兩張軟臥牀鋪.Two berths in the cushioned sleeper, please.

4.我可以把行李託運到目的地嗎?Can I check my luggage through?

5.有餐車嗎? Is there a dining car?

6.這列火車在我們這站停留多久?How long does this train stay at this station?

7.請問乘坐四次列車應該去哪個站臺?Which platform is for the No.4 train?

8.列車爲什麼晚點了那麼久?What is delaying the train so long?

9.請幫我把行李放在上面的行李架上。Please help me put my luggage on the rack.

10.你們在火車上有什麼紀念品賣嗎?Do you sell any souvenirs on the train?

11.到達哪裏還需要多久?How much longer will it take to get there?

12.我們馬上就要到站了。We'll be at the station in a minute.

英語口語對話實例

On the Train 在火車上

Conductor: Excuse me, madam. May I see your ticket. please?

列車員:打擾一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的車票嗎?

Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?

格林夫人:我的票恐怕丟了。現在我可以再買一張嗎?

Conductor: Where are you going?

列車員:您要到哪兒去呢?

Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.

格林夫人:我要去廣州。

Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?

列車員:您是從哪裏上車的?

Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.

格林夫人:鄭州。

Conductor: OK, Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train, madam.

列車員:好的,給您票。票價是250塊錢。火車上只收現金,夫人,

Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?

格林夫人:給你,先生。謝謝你。順便問一下,我們什麼時候到廣州?

Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very expensive.

列車員:下午五點。有人來接您嗎?一般在那個時候交通特別擁擠,如果您打車的話,會很貴的。

Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?

格林夫人:我丈夫來接我。謝謝。餐車在哪個方向?

Conductor: Two cars forward.

列車員:往前走兩個車廂。

Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.

格林夫人:好的。謝謝你。

看了上面的內容,大家是不是已經知道乘火車英語怎麼說了?還想了解哪些內容,