當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於車的英語口語

關於車的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

我們都知道英語是一個很重要的科目,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧,同學們一定要好好學習哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於車的英語口語

  一另一輛車的人失誤了

AIs it Fred's fault?

是弗雷德的錯嗎?

BNo,I don't suppose he's to man in the other car made a mistake.

不,我覺得不應該怪他,另一輛車的人失誤了。

ABut he's equally responsible because he tried to overtake you.

但是他同樣該承擔責任,因爲他試圖超車。

  二如何來保養車子

AWelcome to Al’s Garage. What seems to be the problem?

歡迎來到Al’s汽車修理廠。有什麼問題?

BNo problem at all! I am taking a long road trip and I want to make sure my car is in good mechanical condition.

沒問題。我正在開車行駛很遠的路程,我想確保車子狀況良好。

AVery wise decision. When was the last time you had a tune up?

明智的決定。你上次是什麼時候保養車子的?

BNot that long ago, I think it was four months ago.

時間不長,我想是4個月前。

AWe usually recommend that you bring your car in every five thousand kilometers.

我們通常建議您每行駛完5千公里就來保養下車子。

BWhy? I mean, what exactly do you do to a car that you need to check it so often?

什麼?我是說,爲什麼要經常檢查車子,你們是如何來保養車子的?

AFirst of all, we change the motor oil and oil filter. If you don’t do this, it can cause your engine to wear faster and that means you would probably have to change the pistons and intake valves.

首先,我們更換機油和濾油器 。如果你不換這個,這會導致你的發動機耗損過快,也就是說你必須得更換活塞和進氣閥。

BI see. What else?

我明白了。還有別的嗎?

AWe also check your spark plugs, fuel filter, and other oil levels such as hydraulic fluid. We also check the clutch and brakes to determine when you will need new ones.

我們還會檢查火花塞,燃油濾清器和其他油的指數,比如液壓油。我們還會檢查離合器和剎車來判斷你是否需要更換新的零件。

BOk, well, when you put it that way, it doesn’t seem like a waste of time and money.

好吧,你們那樣做的話,看起來不像是浪費時間和錢。

ATrust me, regular tune ups will keep your car running smoothly and avoid break downs.

相信我,定期保養,會讓你的車子駕駛起來沒有任何問題,而且能避免拋錨。