當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 打電話常用的英語表達方式

打電話常用的英語表達方式

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.27K 次

在日常生活中打電話是經常發生的事情,打電話用語也不需要贅述。但撥打電話英語的表達方式大家瞭解多少呢?針對不同的情況其實有不同的情景對話,大家想要了解嗎?下面就是英語中關於打電話的常用語句,有興趣的朋友可以來看看。

打電話常用的英語表達方式

pick up the phone

接電話

cut off

切斷

hang up the phone

掛電話

busy

線路忙碌

hold on

稍等一下

get through

電話佔線

speak up

大聲一點

speak up

大聲一點

call back

回電

Answering the Phone

接聽電話

Formal(正式)

Hello. This is Susan. (Personal)

你好。這是蘇珊。(個人的)

Hello, thank you for calling [name of company]. This is Susan – how can I help you? (Professional)

您好,感謝您致電[公司名稱]。我是蘇珊——有什麼可以幫到你的嗎?(專業的)

Good morning (good afternoon), this is Susan. How can I help you? (Professional)

早上好(下午好),我是蘇珊。我怎麼幫你?(專業的)

Informal(非正式)

Hello.

Susan speaking. 我是蘇珊。

Greeting and Introducing Yourself

問候和自我介紹

Formal

This is Laure from [company name].

我是 [公司名稱] 的勞爾。

Hello. This is Laure. I am calling about…

你好。這是勞爾。我打電話是爲了……

Informal

Hi. It’s Laure.

Hi – it’s me. (Use this when the other person will recognize your voice. For example, your mother, your best friend, or your brother.)

嗨,是我。(當其他人能認出您的聲音時使用此選項。例如,您的母親、您最好的朋友或您的兄弟。)

Asking to Speak to Someone

讓某人接電話

Formal

Is _____________ available? (Example: Is Çim available?)例如:Çim 有空嗎?

May I speak to ________________? (Example: May I speak to the doctor?)

(例如:我可以和醫生談談嗎?)

I’d like to talk with _____________. (Example: I’d like to talk with Mr. Adams.)(例如:我想和亞當斯先生談談。)

Informal

Is _______ free? (Example: Is Çim free?)

Can I talk to ______? (Example: Can I talk to mom?)

Putting Someone on Hold

讓某人等待

Formal

Can I put you on hold for a moment, please?可以稍等一下嗎?

Would you mind holding for just a moment? I've got a very weak signal.

你介意等一會兒嗎?我的信號很弱。

If it is ok with you, I am going to put you on hold for a moment. I will see if she is available.

如果你沒問題,你等下。我看看她是否有空。

Informal

Hold on a sec. (Note: “Sec” is short for “second” and is another way to say “Hold on a moment.”)

等一下。(注意:“Sec”是“second”的縮寫,是“稍等片刻”的另一種說法。)

Just a sec. 很快。

Just a moment. 就一會。

Clarifying and Asking for Repetition

澄明和請求重複

Formal

I’m sorry – I didn’t catch that. Could you please repeat yourself?

對不起——我沒聽懂。你能再說一遍嗎?

I’m sorry – do you mean to say [identify what you understand]?

對不起——你的意思是說[確定你是否理解]?

I can’t catch what you are saying.

我聽不太清楚你說的話。

Just to clarify, you said… 只是想澄清一下,你說…

Would you mind spelling that for me?

你能幫我拼一下嗎?

Would you mind slowing down?

你介意慢點嗎?

Would you mind speaking a little more slowly?

你介意說慢一點嗎?

Informal

I’m sorry. Could you repeat that?

抱歉。能再說一遍嗎?

Can you spell that?

你可以拼出來嗎?

Dealing With a Wrong Number

應對錯誤電話號碼

I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number.

恐怕你撥錯號碼了。

Who are you trying to reach?

你想找誰?

Sorry, there's no one by that name here.

對不起,這裏沒有這個人。

Sorry, I think I have/ dialled the wrong number.

對不起,我想我撥錯號碼了。

Sorry to bother you.很抱歉打擾到你。

Taking a Message for Someone

爲某人留言

Formal

I’m sorry. She isn’t available at the moment. Can I take a message for her?

抱歉。她暫時沒空。我能幫她捎個口信嗎?

If you leave a message, I will be sure to get it to him as soon as he is available.

如果你留言,我一定會在他有空的時候告訴他。

She is away at the moment. May I ask who is calling?

她現在不在。請問是誰?

Would you like me to connect you to his voicemail?

你想讓我把你接到他的語音信箱嗎?

Informal

I’ll let him/her know that you called.

我會讓他/她知道你打過電話。

Who’s calling, please?

請問誰打來的?

Leaving a Message for Someone

給某人留言

Formal

Could you have her return my call tomorrow?

你能不能讓她明天回我電話?

Please tell him I’ll be available on Thursday at 9:00.

請告訴他我週四 9:00 有空。

Yes, please put me through to her voicemail. Thank you.

是的,請讓我接通她的語音信箱。謝謝你。

Informal

No thanks. I’ll call back later.

不用了,謝謝。我稍後再打過來。

Yeah, tell him Selma called.