當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 西餐廳可能會聽到的英語表達

西餐廳可能會聽到的英語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.46W 次

你是不是經常光顧西餐廳呢?點西餐的時候,大家是不是也有自己的口味偏好呢?今天來和大家說一說常用的西餐廳英語表達,看看你是不是清楚?如果你已經學到了相關內容,也可以來看一看。說不定下面的內容對大家鞏固英語知識也是有幫助的。

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">西餐廳可能會聽到的英語表達

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您喝點兒什麼?咖啡還是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什麼菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?

您決定了喝什麼嗎?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜歡吃點什麼餐/甜點?

It never goes to the head.

這(酒)不上頭。

It’s our chef’s recommendation.

這是我們的大廚推薦。

It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鮮美可口,值得一試。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.

許多賓客對這種酒讚賞備至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您覺得魚這樣燒怎麼樣?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建議您配牛排喝加利福尼亞紅酒。

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉,讓您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.

真對不起,我好像上錯了一個菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上錯了湯,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?

非常抱歉。我能做點什麼嗎?

如果沒有聽明白時,他會這樣說:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.

對不起,我沒有聽明白您剛纔的話。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?

對不起,請再說一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.

很抱歉,先生,我沒有聽懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.

對不起,太太,我沒有聽明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again?

對不起,您能再說一編嗎?

Would you mind repeating, please?

請再說一遍,好嗎?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?

您能再慢點兒說一遍嗎?

結賬的時候,他會彬彬有禮地說:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.

這是您的賬單。請簽字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以簽帳單。離店時會給您結帳。

西餐廳英語相關表達先爲大家介紹到這裏,如果還想系統學習的話,可以來網校看看。