當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 10個直譯後會笑掉屁股的口語常用詞組

10個直譯後會笑掉屁股的口語常用詞組

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

10個直譯後會笑掉屁股的口語常用詞組

WARNING: The following article contains vulgar language and due to its content should not be viewed by anyone.
警告:下面的文章包含粗俗的語言,從其內容來看,親最好不要看!
小編OS:什麼?你一定要看???

Do you find yourself getting bored and tired of traditional English learning methods?
你是否已經厭倦了傳統的英語學習方法?

Do you prefer to have fun while learning English?
你是否想在學習英語的過程中還能來點樂子?

Well then you’re in luck, because we here have got another fun English article for you today.
那麼,你很幸運,因爲今天我們給大家帶來一篇搞笑的文章。

Here are some common phrases used in English that could be quite dangerous if you translated them directly. Enjoy!
下面是一些英文中常用的詞組,但是如果你直譯它們那可是很危險的哦。請享用!

1. “I’ve got my eye on you.”
我在注視着你!

“Get it off!”
把你的眼睛挪開!

To have your eye on someone means that you’re watching them closely because you’re suspicious of them.
To have your eye on someone表示你正在密切的關注着某些人,因爲你懷疑他們。

2. “You’ve got your father’s eyes”
你有一雙你父親的眼睛。

“He’s got my eyes?? Give them back!”
他得到了我的眼睛???把眼睛還給我!

People commonly say you have your father’s/mother’s eyes when you have the same color eyes as them.
通常人們說you have your father’s/mother’s eyes表示你有一雙跟父親或母親一樣顏色的眼睛。

3. “LMAO (Laugh my ass off). Pick it up! It’s slipping. OH GOD IT’S OFF. GRAB IT.”
把我的屁股笑掉了。快撿起來!它溜掉了。哦,上帝,它跑了,快抓住它。

LMAO is used in informal chats to emphasize how funny something is. You don’t just laugh out loud (lol), you laugh your ass off.
LMAO是聊天時的非正式用語,用於強調某事有多搞笑。你不只會大笑(lol),你會笑掉大牙。

4. “Lets get shit-faced.”
“咱們搞一臉屎。”

“Why would you want to put poop on your face?”
“你幹嘛要搞的滿臉是屎?”

“Alright, then let’s get hammered.”
“好吧,那麼讓我們被重重地錘。”

“DUDE, I don’t like pain!”
“哥們兒,我可不想這樣!”

To get shit-faced and to get hammered mean to get really drunk..
To get shit-faced和to get hammered都表示喝個酩酊大醉。

5. “I was shitting bricks.”
“我當時就傻逼了。”

“You’re exaggerating dude. You couldn’t have been THAT dehydrated.”
“你是個誇張的人。你不可能那麼沒腦子。”

A brick is small rectangular block made for building.
A brick是一個長方形的用於蓋樓的磚。

If someone is shitting bricks it means they’re extremely scared.
如果某人is shitting bricks那表示他們受到了極度的驚嚇。

6. “Cry me a river.”
“哭出一條河。”

“How deep?”
“有多深呢?”

If someone tells you to cry me a river, they think you’re exaggerating your problems and have no sympathy for you.
如果某人跟你說cry me a river,他們只是覺得你在誇大自己的麻煩,並沒有任何同情心。

As a bonus you can say, “Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.” To get over something is a common way to say it no longer affects you or you no longer care about it.
作爲反擊你可以這樣說:“Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.”(淚流成河,那麼就建一座橋,然後從上面走過去。)To get over something是一個常用詞組,表示你不再在乎或它無法影響你。

7. “Fuck this shit.”
臥槽,狗屎。

“Okay. You got a condom?”
好吧,你帶避孕套了嗎?

When someone says fuck this shit, it means they are sick and tired of it, they’re over it, they no longer care.
當有人說fuck this shit它表示人們已經厭倦了,煩了,寧願算了,不在乎了。

8. “Messi was ON FIRE at last night’s game.”
昨晚的比賽上梅西着火了。

“Is he alive??”
他還活着嗎?

If someone is on fire it means they keep doing something extremely well again and again.
如果某人on fire那表示他不斷地做出令人讚歎的行爲,乾的太棒了。

9. “Knock yourself out.”
擊倒自己。

“Okay, CLUNK.”
好的,當!

Clunk is the sound something heavy makes when it hits the floor.
Clunk這個詞是個象聲詞,表示重物擊打地面的悶悶的聲音。

To knock yourself out means that you’re giving someone permission to go try something by themselves.
To knock yourself out表示讓某人放鬆、就像在自己家一樣自便。

10. “He threw the baby out with the bathwater.”
他把嬰兒連同洗澡水一起倒掉了。

“That asshole! I’ll kill him!!”
這個混蛋!我要殺了他!

To throw the baby out with the bathwater is when something good is eliminated when trying to get rid of something bad. In other words, don’t get rid of everything and start over, you can still preserve the good parts.
To throw the baby out with the bathwater表示爲了擺脫某些壞事的同時把好事也弄走了。換句話說,不要試圖擺脫所有事,重新開始,你至少還可以留住好的部分。