當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍

告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

你知道嗎?不光婚姻有"七年之癢",其實,我們的友情也有"七年之癢"這種說法,如何才能讓友情保鮮?

1 Make time for friendships.

多拿出些時間陪朋友

ing-bottom: 75%;">告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍

  
If you cherish a person's friendship, make time for him or her, whether it's just the occasional phone call, e-mail or a weekly get-together
  
如果你重視一個朋友的友誼,就要多拿出些時間與他交往,或者偶爾通通電話,發個郵件或者一週小聚一下。


  
2 Remember: a true friend doesn't flee when changes occur.
  
請記:住無論世事如何變遷,真正的友誼是不會褪色的。

告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍 第2張

  
A good friend is one who stays true through it all – marriage, parenthood, new jobs, new homes, any losses.
  
一段真正的友誼,無論發生什麼事比如結婚,生子,換工作,換新房子還是有任何損失都不會改變。

3 Make sure you aren't being a burden to a friend.
  
確保你不會成爲朋友的負擔。

告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍 第3張

  
Be sensitive to how much your friend can and can't offer you – be it time, energy or help – and don't overstep the mark.
  
要摸清楚你的朋友可以給你提供的時間、精力和幫助有多少,不要跨越那個界限。


  
4 Be a good listener.
  
做一個好的聆聽者。

告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍 第4張

  
Simply to listen as he or she pours it all out or is seeking your advice or opinion.
  
當你的朋友向你徵求建議的時候,你只要聽就可以了。


  
5 Be in your friend's corner if he or she's not there to defend him or herself.
  
爲朋友可以兩肋插刀。

告別友情"七年之癢"5招保鮮小祕籍 第5張

  
If you're at a gathering at which someone mentions your friend disparagingly, defend him or her against gossip or criticism.
  
如果你聽到別人在詆譭你的朋友,你應該勇敢的站出來保護他。