當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 高盛教你如何面試:面試背後的故事大綱

高盛教你如何面試:面試背後的故事大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次

ing-bottom: 93.25%;">高盛教你如何面試:面試背後的故事

1. Remember: The interview is meant to determine if you're a good fit for the company. 1. 謹記:面試要看的是你是否適合該公司。

The first thing you need to do before the actual interview is figure out why you want it. 首先,在面試前需要做的是,你要問問自己爲什麼需要這份工作。

In preparation for the interview, Goldman Sachs suggests you answer these questions: 對於這些面試,高盛集團建議你準備回答以下問題:

(1)Which experiences and skills make you perfect for the job? (1)你有能讓你工作得更好的能力和經驗嗎?

(2)What are your strengths and weaknesses? (2)你的優勢和劣勢是?

(3)Do you have the necessary skills and commitment? (3)你有必需的工作技能和責任感嗎?

(4)How do you know you want this job? (4)你怎麼知道自己需要這份工作?

2. Make a really good first impression. 2. 創造良好的第一印象

Arrive to the interview site early and plan your route ahead of time. 提前到達面試地點,並提前計劃好路線。

Goldman Sachs also suggests allowing yourself 20-30 minutes for final interview prep so you can practice your key talking points. 高盛建議,在最終的面試前,你會有20-30分鐘準備時間,因此,你可以利用這些時間對你的賣點進行會話練習。

3. Take names of people you meet. 3. 記下面試官的名字

The bank also says it's important to memorize names, especially the names of your interviewer(s) when it comes to making a good first impression. 銀行業也表示,記住別人的名字是很重要的,特別要記得面試官的名字,這可以產生良好的第一印象。4. Be prepared to talk about your past work experience. 4.準備好回答你過往的工作經歷

Goldman Sachs usually gives a behavior interview, which is often referred to as a competency-based interview. 高盛常常會做一個行爲面試,這通常是一個評判能力的面試。

During this sort of interview, you will be evaluated on past behavior to determine your future performance. For example, you might be asked to describe previous experiences where you held a leadership role or had to work in a team environment. 在參加這類型面試時,你會進行對過往工作的評估,面試官會藉此預計你未來的相關表現。例如,面試官會問:請闡述你擔當領導角色,或在團隊工作中的工作經驗。

Goldman suggests picking examples ahead of time and highlighting specific skills. 高盛建議,提前準備相關例子,並突出自己的特定技能。

5. Get ready to read and analyze a case study. 5. 準備閱讀和分析案例

During a case study interview, you will be asked to analyze a situation and then discuss how to address that problem. 在案例分析的面試中,你會被要求分析案例的情況,之後還要討論如何解決案例中的問題。

For example, you might be asked to determine how many manholes are in Manhattan. You won't be expected to come up with an answer on the spot, but instead think about and discuss how to solve the problem. 例如,你會被問到如何統計曼哈頓中的沙井蓋數量。面試官不會期待你當場就能給出答案,取而代之的是,他們希望你能思考並討論如何解決這個問題。

This is a good way to gauge someone's problem-solving skill and creativity. 這種面試是一個評估某人解決問題的能力和創造力的好方法。

6. After the interview you can send a brief thank you email if you want to. 6. 如果需要的話,你可以在面試結束後發一封簡短的道謝郵件。

Goldman says that sending a thank you email is a nice gesture, but it's not necessary. Goldman says written letters take too long and phone calls can be awkward. 高盛表示,發送道謝郵件是一個很好的行動,但這不是必需的,另外,寫一封信會耗費很多的時間,而打電話也會體現出你的笨拙。

If you decide to send an email keep it short and professional. 如果你決定要發送電子郵件,那你要將郵件寫得簡潔而專業。