當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 最簡單的爆笑英文笑話

最簡單的爆笑英文笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

笑話是幽默的一個屬概念 ,具有幽默的一切特徵。笑話是民族特有幽默的一種形式。本文旨在通過實例分析和探討俄語笑話的民族文化特點和產生的主要途徑。小編精心收集了最簡單的爆笑英文笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

最簡單的爆笑英文笑話
  最簡單的爆笑英文笑話:誠實嗎?

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.

在動物園,我無意中聽到兩個學齡前的小男孩在聊天。

"My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Tommy," replied the second.

“我叫Billy。你叫什麼名字?” 一個男孩問題。“Tommy”,另一個男孩回答。

"My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?" asked Billy.

“我爸爸是一位會計師,你爸爸是做什麼的?”Billy問Tommy。

Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer." "Honest?" asked Billy.

“我爸爸是一位律師,”Tommy回答。“真的嗎?”Billy問。

"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

“不是啦,就跟別的律師一樣。”Tommy回答。

  最簡單的爆笑英文笑話:孩子是自己的好

Three Catholic women and an old Jewish lady were having coffee.

三個信奉天主教的婦女和一個猶太老婦人在一起喝咖啡。

The first Catholic woman tells her friends,"My son is a he walks into a room,everyone calls him 'Father'".

第一個婦女對她的朋友們說,“我兒子是一個牧師。每當他走進房間,人們總是稱呼他神父”。

The second woman chirps, "My son is a ever he walks into a room, people call him'Your Grace'".

第二個婦女唧唧喳喳地說:“我的兒子是一名主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都尊稱他大人”。

The third woman says, "My son is a ever he walks into a room, he's called 'YourEminence'".

第三個婦女說:“我的兒子是一名紅衣主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都恭敬地稱他閣下”。

As the old little Jewish lady sips her coffee in silence,the first three give her a subtle"Well...?"look.

這時那位身材瘦小的猶太老婦人默默地喝着她的咖啡,那三個婦女一起用微妙的眼神看着她,

So she says: "My son is 6'5; he has broad,square shoulders and is very muscular; he's terriblyhandsome.

意思是:“你兒子呢?” 於是她說,“我兒子身高六英尺五英寸,肩膀寬闊,肌肉發達,他長得非常英俊。

He has beautiful hair, dresses very well and always smells ever he walks into aroom, women say 'Oh, my God!'

他的頭髮很漂亮,衣着講究,而且身上總是散發着一股令人心曠神怡的芳香。每當他走進房間時,女人們都會說,“哦,我的上帝呀!”

  最簡單的爆笑英文笑話:好消息

Halfway between New York City and Washington, D.C.,]the train's engine fell silent.

在紐約至華盛頓的半路上,火車的引擎突然沒聲兒了。

"I've got good news and bad news," the conductor announced.

“我有好消息和壞消息宣佈”列車長通過廣播說。

"The bad news is we lost power."My fellow passengers groaned.

“壞消息是我們失去動力了” 同車的乘客們不禁抱怨了起來。

"The good news,"he added, "is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet."

“至於好消息”,他補充說,“是我們沒有在3萬英尺上巡航”。

  最簡單的爆笑英文笑話:油是免費的

I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.

有一次我走進一家快餐店,

I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat Free French Fries.

被一個標誌牌吸引了,上面寫着“無油薯條”。

I decided to give them a try.

我打算嚐嚐,

I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping with fat.

但是看到服務員從鍋裏撈出的一籃薯條沾滿了油,真是嚇了我一大跳。

He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.

他給我裝了一袋,賬單上顯示出價錢。

"Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for the potatoes.... The fat is free!"

“等會兒,”我說,“這不是無油的?”“是的,我們只對薯條收費,油是免費的!”


看了“最簡單的爆笑英文笑話”的人還看了:

1.最搞笑的英語小笑話十則

2.有趣簡短的英文爆笑小笑話大全

3.簡短的英語幽默笑話

4.簡短爆笑的英語笑話大全

5.超爆笑的簡短英文笑話