當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 趣味笑話英語翻譯

趣味笑話英語翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆,在人們的日常生活中起着重要調劑作用。下面本站小編爲大家帶來趣味笑話英語翻譯,歡迎大家閱讀!

趣味笑話英語翻譯
  趣味笑話英語翻譯1:

While going through his wife's dresser drawers,a farmer discovered three soybeans and an envelope containing $30 in cash. The farmer confronted his wife,and when asked about the curious items,she confessed: "Over the years,I haven’t been completely faithful to you.

一個農民在他妻子的化妝臺抽屜裏發現三個大豆和一個裝有三十美元的信封。那個農民找到他的妻子問這件奇怪的事。她坦白道:“在過去幾年裏,我沒有完全忠實於你。”

"When I did fool around, 1 put a soybean in the drawer to remind myself of my indiscretion,”she explained.

她解釋道:“每當我做出對不起你的事時,我就會放一個大豆進去,以此來提醒自己對你的不忠。”

The farmer admitted that he had not always been faithful either, and therefore,was inclined to forgive and forget a few moments of weakness in his wife.

那個農民也承認他也曾有幾次做過同樣的事。因此,他願意原諒她的妻子並忘記這一切。

"I'm curious though,”he said,"'here did the thirty dollars come, from?"

“但我還是奇怪,”他說,“那三十塊錢是怎麼來的?”

"Oh that,” his wife replied,"Well,when soybeans hit ten dollars a bushel,I sold out!”

“噢,那錢呀,”他的妻子回答,“你知道嗎?每八加侖大豆能賣十塊錢呢!那是我賣大豆的錢!”

  趣味笑話英語翻譯2:

A young man was working in the produce section of a grocery store when a customer asked him for half a head of cabbage.

有一個年輕人在一家雜貨店的農產部門工作,一天一位顧客要向他買半顆包心菜

"Sir, we don't sell half heads of anything. "

“先生,我們東西都沒有賣半顆的。”

"Well, I insist; 1 0nly want half a head. "

“哎呀,我就買半顆,我只要半顆。”

"I'll ask the manager. "

“我要問問經理才行。”

The young man walked to the manager's office and, not realizing that the customer had followed him, said to the manager,

那名年輕人走到經理的辦公室,不知道那位顧客尾隨着他,他對經理說道:

"Sir, some asshole wants to buy just half a head of cabbage. "

“經理,有個渾蛋只要買半顆包心菜。”

Turning and noticing the customer, he quickly added,

他轉身發現那名顧客,立刻又補充說:

"And this gentleman wants the other half. "

“而這位先生要買另一半。”

Later, the manager took the young man aside and said,

稍後,經理把他拉到一旁說道:

"That was quick thinking, young fellow. We can use bright lads like you. If I hear of a higher position opening up, I'll keep you in mind. "

“年輕人,你反應真快。我們需要像你這麼聰明的人,如果有較高的職位空缺,我會記得你的。”

Sure enough, a few weeks later the manager told the young man that an assistant manager's spot had become vacant in the company's store in Edmonton.

幾個星期之後,經理告訴那名年輕人在艾得蒙敦分店有個襄理的職位空缺。

"Edmonton!" blurted out the young man. "Why, there's nothing in Edmonton but hookers and hockey playersi"

“艾得蒙敦!”年輕人叫了出來,“那兒有的只是妓女和曲棍球選手而已。”

"Young man , my wife happens to come from Edmonton! "

“年輕人,我太太剛好來自艾得蒙敦!”

"No kidding, sir; what posltion does she play?"

“真的嗎?經理,那她是打哪一個位置呢?”

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的趣味笑話英語翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

趣味笑話英語翻譯