當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 經典英語趣味笑話

經典英語趣味笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.03K 次

在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放鬆自己的心情。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來經典英語趣味笑話,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 83.75%;">經典英語趣味笑話

 經典英語趣味笑話:你知道我是幹嘛的嗎

One night a hotel caught fire,and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.

一天晚上,一家旅館失火,住在這家旅館裏的人穿着睡衣就跑了出來。

Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.

兩個人站在外面,看着大火。

"Before I came out," said one," I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire,the fire burn sit. So I took all the bills that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them."

“在我出來之前,”其中一個人說,“我跑進一些房間,找到了一大筆錢。人在恐懼中是不會想到錢的。如果有人把紙幣留在火裏,火就會把它燒成灰燼。所以我把我所能找到的鈔票都拿走了。沒有人會因爲我拿走它們而變得更窮。”

"You don't know my work," said the other.

“你不知道我是幹什麼的。”另一個人說。

"What is your work?" “你是幹什麼的?”

"I'm a policeman."

“我是警察。”

"Oh!" cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, "And do you know my work?"

“噢!”第一個人喊了一聲。他靈機一動,說:“那你知道我是幹什麼的?”

"No," said the policeman.

“不知道。”警察說。”

I'm a writer. I'm always tellings to ries about things that never happened."

“我是個作家。我總是愛編一些從未發生過的故事。”

經典英語趣味笑話:爲抄近路走墓地

Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs。

萬聖節派對過後,兩男人圖個樂呵,打算抄近路穿過墓地回家。

Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows。

走到墓地中央時,他們被從迷霧中傳來的“答、答、答”聲驚嚇到了。

Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones。

正當兩人害怕得渾身顫抖時,他們看到是個老頭拿着鐵錘和鑿子,在一塊墓石上鑿着什麼。

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

“哇塞,先生,”其中一人喘了口氣說,“你把我們嚇得半死啊,我們還以爲遇上鬼了呢!那麼晚了你在這裏做什麼?”

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"

“那幫白癡!”老頭抱怨道,“他們把我名字拼錯啦!”

 經典英語趣味笑話:真實的告解

A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

"What did you do?"asks the priest.

神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”

"I committed a murder."

“我犯了謀殺罪”

The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

神父問他: “你做了什麼?”

"I robbed six banks."

“我搶了六家銀行”

The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

" What did you do?" asks the priest,

神父問:“你做了什麼?”

"I broke the holy cup."

“我把聖盃打破了”。