當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 西方國家的商務宴會禮儀

西方國家的商務宴會禮儀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

下面是本站小編整理的西方國家的商務宴會禮儀,歡迎大家閱讀!

西方國家的商務宴會禮儀

  Before the Meal

  餐前禮儀

◇Shake hands with all present at the table. If necessary, introduce yourself. Concentrate on remembering your host/hostess’s name. 與到場的客人握手致意,如果需要,介紹一下自己。努力記住男女主人的姓名。

◇Remain standing until host sits.在主人落座之前保持站立。

◇Place your napkin on your lap after everyone is seated and after your host has moved his/her napkin.在所有人落座之後,主人展開餐巾,這時你也可以將餐巾展開平鋪在膝蓋以上部位。

◇Let the host take the lead when ordering; this will give you an idea of what to eat. If the host isn’t first in line to order, then ask for his/her recommendation.點餐時讓主人先點,這樣也可以給你一個參考。如果主人不是第一個點餐的,那麼你可以讓他給你推薦。

◇Don’t ask the waiter to explain everything on the menu; you will annoy others and appear indecisive.不要讓侍者爲你一一講解菜單上的菜品,這樣會招人討厭而且顯得你缺乏主見。

◇Don’t order the most expensive item on the menu and don’t order any unfamiliar food.不要點菜單上最貴和最不常見的菜品。

◇Don’t drink alcohol; if you choose to drink, limit it to one beer or glass of wine. (不要喝酒,如果你決定要喝點什麼,那就喝一杯啤酒或一杯葡萄酒。)

  During the Meal

  進餐禮儀

◇ If your place is set with more than one fork, begin from the outside and work your way in.如果你面前擺了不止一把叉子,正確的順序是由外到內依次使用。

◇When looking at the place setting in front of you, remember: solids on your left (bread plate), liquids on your right (water, ice tea, coffee).關於食物的擺放:你餐桌的左前方應擺放固體食物(如麪包盤),右前方應擺放液體(如水、冰茶、咖啡)。

◇Cut your meat or meal one piece at a time; avoid dicing it into bite-sized pieces all at once.切肉或其他食物時每次只切一小塊,而不應一次性全切成小塊。

◇Hold your knife or fork with the thumb and three fingers, keeping the index finger extended on the handle.用拇指和另外三個手指拿刀叉,食指保持搭在手柄上。

◇Do keep your elbows off the table.不要把手肘放在桌子上。

◇When you speak, put your silverware on your plate, not on the table.講話時,把餐具放在餐盤上,而不是餐桌上。

◇Don’t speak with your mouth full.滿嘴食物的時候不要講話。

◇Avoid talking about religion, politics and other controversial (有爭議的)topics.用餐期間避免談論關於宗教、政治以及其他爭議性話題。

◇Maintain good eye contact.與他人保持眼神交流。

◇Do take your time eating, talking and especially listening to everyone at the table.除了用餐,以及和別人交流,尤其要在餐桌上傾聽別人。

◇Don’t over indulge; this is not your last meal. And don’t ask to finish anyone else’s food.不要暴飲暴食,這不是最後一頓飯,也不要幫別人解決食物。

◇Don’t lick your utensils(餐具)or fingers.不要舔餐具或手指。

◇Do say “please” and “thank you,” waiters do notice.需要侍者幫助時,對他們說“請問……”和“謝謝”。

  After the Meal

  餐後禮儀

◇When you are finished eating, place the knife and fork prongs(尖部)down side by side on the plate; the waiter will understand this as the “I am finished” position.用餐結束後,將刀叉頭朝下放置在餐盤上,侍者見狀就明白你已用餐完畢。

◇Don’t argue over that check or offer to pay the tip; the host who invited you must take care of both.不要搶着付賬或小費,邀請你來用餐的主人一定會有所準備。

◇Don’t use toothpicks in the presence of the others.不要在別人面前使用牙籤。

◇Make sure you thank the host for the meal. Shake hands before you leave and maintain good eye contact.務必感謝主人,臨走前要與主人握手並直視對方的眼睛。