當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語美文着述 > 精美雙語美文欣賞

精美雙語美文欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.28K 次

微笑吧,並感謝上帝讓你的生命依然鮮活,生活本身就是一份禮物,享受它,慶祝它,充實它。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來精美雙語美文欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">精美雙語美文欣賞
  精美雙語美文:生活本身就是一種禮物

Today before you think of saying an unkind word,

今天,在你想出言不遜前,

Think of someone who can't speak.

想想那些不能出聲的人吧。

Before you complain about the taste of your food,

在抱怨食物不夠美味前,

Think of someone who has nothing to eat.

想想那些食不果腹的人吧。

Before you complain about your huaband or wife,

在抱怨婚姻伴侶不盡如人意前,

Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion.

想想那些還在爲沒有結束單身生活而向上帝禱告的人吧。

Today before you complain about life,

今天在你抱怨生活不公之前,

Think of someone who went too early to heaven.

想想那些早已仙逝的人吧。

Before you complain about your children,

在你還想抱怨孩子太過於淘氣之前,

Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.

想想那些不能生育而渴求孩子的人吧。

Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep,

在爲房子沒人清潔打掃而牢騷滿腹前,,

Think of the people who are living in the streets.

想想那些露宿街頭的人吧。

Before whining about the distance you drive,

在你爲旅途太長而哭哭啼啼前,

Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.

想想那些走相同距離的徒步旅行者吧。

And when you are tired and complain about your job,

在你工作中感覺疲憊並有厭煩情緒前,

Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.

想想那些失業的人、殘疾人以及那些夢想着和你有同樣工作的人吧。

But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another,

在譴責和挑剔他人前,

Remenber that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one maker.

想想吧,人皆生而有罪,我們都要報答造物主的恩德。

And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down,

當消極思想讓你深感沮喪時,

Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around.

微笑吧,並感謝上帝讓你的生命依然鮮活。

Life is a gift, Enjoy it, Celebrate it, And fulfill it…

生活本身就是一份禮物,享受它,慶祝它,充實它……

  精美雙語美文:風中之燭

Would you smile, if I asked you to smile?

如果我叫你笑,你願意嗎?

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

如果我邀請你跳舞,你願意嗎?

Would you come, if I asked you to come?

如果我叫你來,你願意嗎?

And would you save my soul, this moment?

這一刻你願意拯救我的靈魂嗎?

Of course, you will, cause you love me.

當然,你會願意,因爲你愛我。

I will not forget you, because you love me.

我不會忘記你,因爲你愛我。

I will not leave you, because you had saved me.

我不會離開你,因爲你拯救了我。

I will not laugh at you, because you are my candle.

我不會嘲笑你,因爲你是我的燭光。

Of cause, I will not, cause I love you.

我當然不會,因爲我愛你。

The pure, the bright, the beautiful is you.

你是純潔,光明,美麗的。

You dream of love and warmth.

你的夢是充滿着愛和溫暖的。

The spirit is yearning cry.

靈魂在深切的呼喊着。

To struggle for the better hope

爲更美好的希望而掙扎。

These things can never die.

這些東西永遠都不會消逝。

Let love pass for every hand

讓愛穿過每一個人的手心吧

You are my sunshine and you are my everything.

你是我的陽光,你是我的一切。