當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 蘋果汽車發佈會將是什麼樣

蘋果汽車發佈會將是什麼樣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.03W 次

蘋果汽車發佈會將是什麼樣

Apple has approached sports car maker McLaren about a possible acquisition as it seeks to join other tech companies in the motor market.

正試圖跟隨其他科技公司進入汽車市場的蘋果(Apple),找到跑車製造商邁凱輪(McLaren),想看看有無可能對其進行收購。

The scene: Frankfurt motor show.

場景:法蘭克福車展。

A huge darkened room.

一個光線昏暗的巨大房間內。

At the centre is a sports car festooned with women in black turtleneck sweaters.

房間中央擺着一輛跑車,旁邊配有數名身着黑色高領毛衣的女性。

A man in a dark shirt walks on to the stage and begins speaking in a stage whisper.

一位身穿黑襯衣的男子走上舞臺,開始發表內心獨白。

In the 1980s we changed computing.

上世紀80年代,我們改變了電腦

In 2001 we revolutionised music with the iPod and then iTunes.

2001年,我們用iPod和之後的iTunes變革了音樂。

In 2007 we built the iPhone and changed the way we live.

2007年,我們打造了iPhone並改變了人們的生活方式。

In 2015 we made the Watch, which changed time.

2015年,我們創造出改變了時間的Watch。

Now we are taking the next leap.

現在,我們正在邁出跨越性的下一步。

Today I want to show you the future of transport.

今天我想向你們展示交通的未來。

We are calling it … Car.

我們稱之爲……Car。

That’s right … Car.

沒錯……Car。

Not Apple car or iCar and not even The Car.

不是蘋果汽車、iCar,甚至也不是The Car。

Just Car.

就是Car。

We are not wasting a single letter — there is not one excess consonant or vowel.

我們一個多餘的字母都不想浪費——這個詞裏沒有一個多餘的輔音或元音。

Because today we are redefining personal transportation.

因爲今天我們將重新定義個人交通。

Car is like nothing you have ever seen before.

Car不同於任何你以往看到過的東西。

Before Car there were only cars.

在Car出現之前,世上只有汽車。

Now there is only Car.

而現在世上只有Car。

We are so excited about this and I want to share some of Car’s amazing new features.

我們對此非常興奮,我想與各位分享一下Car的部分令人驚歎的新特性。

Let’s start at ground level.

我們從底部開始。

Car has an amazing new chassis, built entirely from a new type of carbon fibre we designed specially and which we are calling car-Bonfybre.

Car擁有令人叫絕的新底盤,完全由我們專門設計的被稱爲car-Bonfybre的新型碳纖維建造。

It is the lightest chassis ever, but I want to show you something even more amazing.

這是史上最輕的底盤,但我想向你們展示些更神奇的東西。

This chassis rests on four beautiful axle-mounted rings, which we call Tyers.

該底盤由4個裝在車軸上的漂亮輪胎支撐,我們稱之爲Tyer。

On each Tyer are dozens of scientifically engineered grooves, minutely calibrated to maximise grip and sensitivity to give you the most controlled, frictionless driving experience.

每一個Tyer上都有數十條經過科學設計的凹槽,我們進行了精確的計算,以便使這些凹槽實現最大抓力和靈敏度,給你最可控、最無滯澀感的駕駛體驗。

We have … reinvented the wheel.

我們……重新發明了車輪。

For decades people have had to make do with BMWs and Ferraris but now there is Car.

數十年來,人們湊合開着寶馬(BMW)和法拉利(Ferraris),但是現在有了Car。

With Car we have taken the best of everything on the market and literally renamed it.

憑藉Car,我們擊敗了市場上所有汽車中最好的那些,並且真正地重新命名了它。

The next thing I want to show you is the engine.

下一個我想向你們展示的部分是發動機。

I want to but I can’t because the engine is locked inside and you are not allowed to touch it.

我確實想讓你們親眼看看,但是我做不到,因爲發動機是固定在內部的,你不能碰它。

In fact, you are not allowed to look at it.

事實上,你都不能看它。

But, if you were, you would see it was amazing.

但是,如果你能看,你就會知道,它棒極了。

Some have noticed there is no electrical charger socket and that we’ve also removed the petrol cap.

有人發現,Car沒有充電接口,而且我們還去掉了油箱蓋。

You’ve asked ‘how do I refill it?’.

你會問我怎麼補充動力啊?。

The answer is that you don’t.

答案是你不用補充。

Car refills itself.

Car會自己補充動力。

But if for any reason you do find yourself out of power with only a traditional gas station in sight, you can refuel through the exhaust pipe with a new fuel converter dongle that we are selling for just $1,999.

但是如果出於無論什麼原因,你發現自己沒有動力了,目光所及範圍內只有一座傳統的加油站,你可以用新的燃料轉換器通過排氣管加油,該轉換器僅售1999美元。

But the most exciting thing is in the software.

但是最令人興奮的地方是軟件。

Car is the most sophisticated driving machine ever created.

Car是有史以來最先進的駕駛器。

Car is self-driving.

Car是自動駕駛的。

Not only will it take you wherever you want to go but where you should want to go.

它不僅能帶你去任何你想去的地方,還可以帶你去你應該會想去的地方。

And our new Car Genius will find the route with the best views.

我們的全新Car Genius將找到能欣賞到最美景色的路線。

Car is also the most tax-efficient vehicle ever built.

Car還是史上最省稅的汽車。

Because it is self-driving there is a question over whose control the car is under.

因爲它是自動駕駛的,這其中存在關於誰控制汽車的問題。

This dual status means that neither of you is definitively liable for road tax.

這種雙重狀態意味着,你和你的Car都不是必須要承擔公路稅。

But even if you were to choose to pay, Car is eligible for the lowest vehicle tax anywhere in spite of the 500 horsepower V8 engine.

但是即使你選擇交稅,Car在任何地區都能享受最低的汽車稅——儘管它擁有500馬力的8缸發動機。

This is because of our unique, beautiful corporate structure, which has located the intellectual copyright for Car at our European automotive HQ on the island of Sark.

這是因爲我們獨特、完美的公司架構——我們將Car的知識產權放在了我們位於薩克島(Sark)的歐洲汽車總部。

Car has also been programmed to minimise your exposure to congestion charging, toll roads and parking fines because although it has a physical presence on the roads it is officially registered to a small island in the Caribbean that has given it diplomatic immunity.

Car的設計能夠最大程度地減少你可能面臨的交通擁堵費、過路費和停車罰款,這是因爲,儘管它實實在在地存在於道路上,但它的官方註冊地是一個加勒比海小島,這使得Car擁有外交豁免權。

Now look at the inside.

現在來看看內部的情況。

We have ripped up the traditional car seats and come up with a completely new sedentary experience.

我們拋棄了傳統的汽車座椅,設計出了全新的乘坐體驗。

It is the most comfortable, immersive and luxurious way to travel.

它是最舒適、包裹感最強、最奢侈的出行方式。

We call it Seet.

我們稱之爲Seet。

All Cars come with Seet but or our top-of-the-range model Seet is made with the finest Patagonian beechwood.

Car全系車輛都配有Seet,不過頂配版Car上的Seet是由最好的巴塔哥尼亞山毛櫸材製成。

Car has two price points.

Car有兩種建議零售價。

The main model retails at just $150,000.

基礎款僅售15萬美元。

We also have a luxury gold version, with Seet, and without Apple Music, for just $550,000.

我們還有一款豪華金色版,配有Seet但沒有Apple Music,僅售55萬美元。

Car is the future of motoring.

Car是汽車的未來。

Once you have Car you will never buy anything else. Until Car 2 or Car 2S, which will redefine the redefined experience and should be available in seven to nine months.

一旦你擁有了Car,你永遠不會再買其他汽車——直到我們推出Car 2或Car 2S,它們將重新定義目前已經被重新定義過的體驗,應該會在7至9個月後面世。