當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 體壇:足球傳奇羅納爾多

體壇:足球傳奇羅納爾多

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

體壇:足球傳奇羅納爾多

Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima, known as Ronaldo, was born in Itaguai, Rio de Janeiro, in 1976. After leaving school early to pursue a career in football, he went on to become one of the greatest players of all time, leading Brazil to victory in the 2002 World Cup. In 2010, he co-founded 9ine, a sports marketing agency.

羅納爾多·路易斯?納扎里奧?德利馬(Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima),人們通常叫他羅納爾多。1976年,他出生於巴西里約熱內盧州的伊塔瓜伊(Itaguai)。羅納爾多很早就離開校園,開始了足球生涯,最終成爲史上最偉大的球員之一,並帶領巴西奪得了2002年世界盃冠軍。2010年,他與別人共同創辦了體育市場營銷經紀公司9ine。

What was your earliest ambition?

問:你最初的理想是什麼?

Like every Brazilian child, I always wanted to be a footballer.

羅納爾多(以下簡稱:羅):像每一個巴西孩子一樣,我一直想成爲一名足球運動員。

Public school or state school? University or straight into work?

問:你上的私立學校還是公立學校?上了大學、還還是沒上大學就直接工作了?

Always state schools. I left school early because of football but I plan to go back to studying soon.

羅:一直都上公立學校。因爲踢球,我很早就離開了校園,但我計劃在不久後回學校繼續唸書。

Who was or still is your mentor?

問:過去和現在,誰是你的人生導師?

My father, Nelio.

羅:我父親內利奧(Nelio)。

How physically fit are you?

問:你現在身體狀況如何?

When I stopped playing, I gave up exercising and put on some weight. But now, after three months of working out, I feel great. Just a bit more and I'll be back on the pitch again [he laughs].

羅:退役以後,我放棄了鍛鍊,因此體重有所增加。但現在,經過三個月的鍛鍊,我感覺自己身體棒極了。只要再加強鍛鍊一陣子,我就會重回綠茵場(他大笑)。

Ambition or talent: which matters more to success?

問:抱負和天賦,哪個對成功來說更重要?

I think it's a combination of the two. But to reach success, you need to do a lot of work.

羅:我認爲成功是兩者的結合。但要取得成功,你必須付出很多努力。

Have you ever taken an IQ test?

問:你有沒有做過智商測試?

No, never.

羅:沒有,從來沒做過。

How politically committed are you?

問:你對政治的興趣如何?

I'm only a little interested in politics. But I'm always on top of the news, both in Brazil and abroad.

羅:我對政治只有一點點興趣。但我一直關注新聞,包括巴西新聞和國外新聞。

Do you consider your carbon footprint?

問:你考慮過自己的碳足跡嗎?

I've been thinking about this more now that I'm partner of 9ine. We all need to be more aware of this.

羅:成爲9ine的合夥人以後,現在我對這個問題更加關注。我們都需要更關注這個問題。

Do you have more than one home?

問:你是否有多於一處住所?

Yes, because of all my travelling. I have one in Sao Paulo and another in Rio de Janeiro. In Europe, I have an apartment in Madrid and another in Paris.

羅:是的,因爲我出差很多。我在聖保羅有一處住所,在里約熱內盧也有一處。在歐洲,我在馬德里和巴黎各有一套公寓。

What would you like to own that you don't currently possess?

問:你現在有什麼想得到但還沒有得到的東西?

Nothing. I would just like Brazil to be a fairer country.

羅:沒有,我只希望巴西成爲一個更公平的國家。

What's your biggest extravagance?

問:你做過的最奢侈的事情是什麼?

I was always a simple guy. I was never one for extravagances. But, if I had to say something, it would be having dinner at La Tour d'Argent in Paris.

羅:我一直比較簡樸。我從不追求奢侈。但如果非要說一件事,那就是,在巴黎銀塔餐廳(La Tour d'Argent)吃過一次晚餐。

In what place are you happiest?

問:在哪裏你覺得最快樂?

I was born in Rio de Janeiro; Sao Paulo is the city I made my own; and I always feel good in Madrid. It's hard to choose.

羅:里約熱內盧是我出生的地方,聖保羅已成爲我的第二故鄉,我也一直喜歡馬德里。因此很難選擇。

What ambitions do you still have?

問:你現在還有什麼夢想?

I would like to be some kind of leader in Brazilian football; to work to develop sport in the country.

羅:我想成爲巴西足球的一名領導,爲這個國家的體育發展做出貢獻。

What drives you on?

問:你生活的動力是什麼。

Tomorrow.

羅:明天。

What is the greatest achievement of your life so far?

問:迄今爲止你人生中最大的成就是什麼?

The 2002 World Cup title in Japan.

羅:2002年日本世界盃。

What has been your greatest disappointment?

問:你最大的失敗是什麼?

The 1998 World Cup defeat.

羅:1998年世界盃敗北。

If your 20-year-old self could see you now, what would he think?

問:如果20歲的你可以看到現在的你,他會怎麼想?

I think he would be proud.

羅:我想他會感到驕傲的。

If you lost everything tomorrow, what would you do?

問:假如明天你失去了一切,你會怎麼做?

I would rebuild everything.

羅:我會重頭再來。

If you had to rate your satisfaction with your life so far, out of 10, what would you score?

問:如果你給自己的生活滿意度打分,滿分是10分,那麼你會打多少分?

Definitely 10. I am very happy about everything that I have done so far.

羅:肯定是10分。我對自己迄今做過的一切都非常滿意。