當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 20多歲時幹過的蠢事 喝醉後發送怪異的短信

20多歲時幹過的蠢事 喝醉後發送怪異的短信

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.55K 次

We were thinking we'd have our shit together in our twenties.

20多歲時幹過的蠢事 喝醉後發送怪異的短信

我們在想20多歲的時候,大家都一起幹過傻事。

1. Getting epic breakouts.

1、給人深刻印象的大爆發。

We all thought pimples magically disappeared at 18.

我們都以爲18歲的時候,痘痘就會神奇地消失了。

2. Being terrible at flirting.

非常可怕的調情。

Tbh it was probably easier as a teen.

老實說,十幾歲的時候這麼幹可能更容易些。

3. Saying something incredibly dumb in front of a crush.

在迷戀對象面前說一些不可思議的蠢話。

4. Doing something incredibly dumb in front of a crush.

在迷戀對象面前做一些不可思議的蠢事。

5. Sending weird drunk texts.

喝醉後,發送怪異的短信。

Or worse, social media updates.

或者更糟,更新社交網絡。

6. Getting fomo about everything.

害怕錯過一切有趣的人或事。

7. Finding out your friends have done something without you.

發現朋友做了一些事,而且沒帶你耍。

8. Hearing things a ~friend~ has said behind your back.

得知一個“朋友”在你背後說過的話。

Best thing about being an adult, is you can (probably) cut them out of your life and not deal with them in the future.

作爲成年人最好的事情就是你能夠(大概)在生活中遠離他們,將來也不同他們相處。

9. Watching a movie with your parents and feeling awkward AF when a sex scene comes on.

和父母一起看電影,在上演激情戲的時候,覺得非常尷尬。

10. Attempting to hold a conversation with someone you don’t know very well.

試圖與自己不太瞭解的人對話。

11. Going to a party with friends or your partner and not knowing anyone.

和朋友或父母一起去參加聚會,且不認識聚會上的其他所有人。

12. Just trying to make new friends in general.

只是想結交新朋友。

13. Saying “You too!” after a waiter tells you to enjoy your meal.

服務員對你說請慢用後,說“你也是!”。

14. Getting busted chucking a sickie.

裝病請假失敗。

15. Being called upon to answer something in a work meeting and not knowing what to say.

工作會議上被要求對某事作出迴應,卻不知道該說什麼。

16. Dealing with cliques in the workplace.

在工作場合處理拉幫結派。

No one tells you it still happens after high school.

沒人告訴你高中畢業後還會出現拉幫結派這種事。

17. Sending a message to the wrong person.

把短信發給錯誤的收信人。

It was most likely about them.

這是最有可能的。

18. And still spending your money on totally unnecessary things.

還有把錢花在完全不必要的事情上。