當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 同城也是異地戀 在大城市戀愛才懂的8件事

同城也是異地戀 在大城市戀愛才懂的8件事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98K 次

1. "It's a big city and you have the opportunity to meet new people constantly!"

ing-bottom: 62.66%;">同城也是異地戀 在大城市戀愛才懂的8件事

“城市這麼大,你馬上就能認識新的人!”

. Current mood 24/7:

哈哈哈……不是這樣的!此刻的心情,以及每時每刻的心情如下:

2. Dating outside of your borough is basically a long-distance relationship, so bring a book on your *one hour* train ride.

和另一個區的人戀愛基本上就算異地戀了,所以長達*1小時*的火車上帶本書吧。

Also, prepare to never see your friends again until their next birthday.

另外,做好心理準備,可能在朋友們下次過生日前,你都不會再見到他們了。

3. Those people who can't commit because the 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. work/life struggle is too real.

有好多人無法許下承諾,因爲從早上九點到晚上九點都需要爲工作或生活奮鬥的狀況實在是太現實了。

But don't take it personally. It may be you at some point, too.

但是不要以爲這是針對你個人的,當然也可能在某種程度上就是針對你的。

4. Realizing that your date has five roommates and that sleepovers are your special burden from now on.

要意識到你的約會對象還有5個室友,從今往後,過夜都會變成你的特別負擔。

Hope your room is clean!

希望你的房間乾淨整潔吧!

5. Expectations: Meeting the love of your life on the subway and attempting awkward small talk.

期待:地鐵上遇到你的人生摯愛,打算開始尷尬地聊個天。

"Is this train going uptown or downtown?"

“這趟車是進城方向還是出城方向的?”

6. Reality: Meeting the love of your life, playing stare tag, and then not doing a damn thing about it until one of you leaves.

現實:遇到了你的人生摯愛,互相盯着衣服標籤看,然後什麼也沒做,後來,你們其中一人下車了。

You briefly consider writing a Craigslist Missed Connection before you remember just how big the city is.

你很快想到可以在分類廣告欄登個尋人啓事,但想到城市有多大,也就放棄了。

7. After a breakup, misery sets in, until you realize you never have to see that person ever, ever again.

分手之後,悲傷來了,但你意識到你可以永遠永遠都不再見這個人了,悲傷也就沒了。

Remember: this is the biggest perk of living in a big city. This is what you came here for.

切記:這是生活在大城市最大的好處,你就是爲這個來的。

8. l you run into them at your favorite place in the city which you introduced them to

.……(接上一條)直到有一天你在城市裏最喜歡的地方再次撞見他們,而那個地方正是你推薦給他們的。