當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 馬雲全英文演講談杭州和G20 高端中國英語

馬雲全英文演講談杭州和G20 高端中國英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.24K 次

馬雲全英文演講談杭州和G20 高端中國英語

Hangzhou is lucky enough to be one of the first group of cities open to the world.

杭州有幸能夠成爲(中國)首批向世界開放的城市。

Because Nixon and Mao Zedong signed the Agreement.

這源於尼克松和毛澤東推動簽署的中美《聯合公報》。

So they made Hangzhou open to the world.

是他們的努力讓杭州向世界敞開了大門。

1972,when Mao Zedong and President Nixon had decided to make China and USA agree to work together to be the bright futre.

1972年,毛澤東與(時任)美國總統尼克松達成共識,中美將攜手開創美好未來。

Both leaders actually had a lot of wonderful negociations done in Hangzhou.

實際上,兩國領導人之間大量的友好磋商是在杭州進行的。

The document was made in Hangzhou and announced in Shanghai.

而《聯合公報》也是在杭州起草並最終在上海發佈。

This is historically the meaningful...... a very meaningful city, a great city that made the West and the East meet together, made the great leaders of the East and the West sit down together and discuss for the future.

這是一座富有歷史意義的城市,一座讓東西交融的城市。讓東方和西方的領導人們坐在一起,共商未來。

I think this G20 Meeting has high expectations from the world. Especially at this moment of the world economy.

我認爲全球對這次G20峯會抱有很高期望。尤其是對當下的世界經濟而言。

A lot people don't like globalization.

許多人不認同全球化。

And I personally believe globalization is a great thing for the world.

而我認爲全球化對世界而言是一件偉大的事情。

The only thing is that: how we can improve globalization to enable more small business, more young people to get involved.

唯一的問題是要如何提升全球化來讓更多中小企業和更多年輕人蔘與其中。

What if we can use a new mechanism, a new technology to enable 1 billion, or 2 billion, or 3 billion people to do trade.

如果我們用新機制和新技術讓10億人、20億人、30億人,甚至更多的人蔘與全球貿易,那會怎樣?

I think the EWTP should be sponsored and enforced by the business,and supported by the government.

我認爲EWTP應該由企業發起和主導,同時由政府來提供支持。

If we can build up a platform that can enable small business and young people to do a free trade in a open...... a fair trade globally.

因此,如果我們可以打造出一個平臺,讓中小企業、年輕人能夠在全球進行自由、開放和公平的貿易。

This's gonna be very foundamental for the next 20 or 30 years of World Economy and for the century.

這會讓全球經濟在未來20年或30年,甚至在本世紀發生根本性的變化。

And I think we are very proud to get involved for this G20 and B20 for our ideas.

我們很高興能夠參加此次G20和B20峯會併發出這樣的倡議。

It is an idea and we'll continue to work, to move forward by this great event.

這是一個設想,我們將繼續通過這一盛會來推進。

People keep on asking me why Alibaba is not in Beijing, why not in Shanghai. (But) in Hangzhou.

人們總是在問我,阿里巴巴爲什麼不把總部放在北京或者上海,而是在杭州。

Not because it is a city that is my hometown.

是因爲這座城市不僅是我的家鄉。

Because this city has entrepreneurship. It's so friendly to private sectors.

它還擁有創業精神,包容民營企業的發展。

And people here are well educated.

更聚集了大量的優秀人才。

Beijing, at that time, the government there, the people there, they like SOE - the State Owned Business.

而彼時的北京,人們更追捧國有企業。

Shanghai, they like multi-national companies.

在上海,跨國公司更受青睞。

In our city, we like entrepreneurship.

而我們所在的這個城市喜歡創業精神。

We like people from nothing, building it up.

尊重白手起家的人。

So I think we got great talents.

我們有優秀的人才。

We got good environment.

我們有良好的環境。

And we got the great culture, that, fighting for the future.

更有爲未來拼搏的偉大文化。

We are a pretty small city with only close to 9 million people.

杭州規模不大,只有近900萬人口。

But Hangzhou is so powerful, so influential to China Economy, to China Culture.

但杭州卻對中國經濟與中國文化有着巨大的影響力。

Because in Song Dynasty, 1000 years ago, we were the capital of China.

早在1000年前的宋朝,杭州曾是中國的首都。

And at that time we were the most splendid and prosperous city in China.

在那個時候,杭州就是中國最輝煌、最輝煌的城市。

Hangzhou, today, has become the driving force of China New Economy because of e-commerce, because of Alibaba.

今天,杭州已經成爲中國新經濟的推動力量,這得益於電子商務的發展。

We are now more than 70% of the e-commerce in China.

阿里巴巴發展至今,在中國的電子商務領域已有超過70%的市場份額。

We creat more than 3 trillion RMB which is close to 500 billion US dollars, GMV.

一年創造的商品交易總額(GMV)超過了3萬億人民幣,也就是接近5000億美元

That really pumped up the Chinese domestic demanding.

這確確實實提振了中國的內需市場。

And because of the e-commerce development, the Internet development, there are a lot of young people who are interested in e-commerce, interested in Internet business. They all come to the city.

由於電子商務的發展、城市互聯網的發展,許多對電子商務和互聯網感興趣的年輕人紛至沓來。

This city has become the center of inspiration, the center of innovation and the center of the "New Economy Entrepreneurship".

這座城市已經成爲靈感中心、創新中心和新經濟中心。

Because of the G20 and B20, I want Hangzhou to be a city more friendly to the world.

通過G20峯會和B20峯會,我希望杭州成爲一座對世界更友好的城市。

And people coming here bring new ideas and benefit from this culture and understand China better.

參會的嘉賓會帶來新的理念,也能從這種城市的文明中更好地瞭解中國。

I feel so proud of city. that, no matter, wherever in the world I go I always miss it.

我爲杭州感到驕傲,無論我走到世界的哪個角落,我總是會想念它。

You know, every 10 days, 15 days, I wanna be back.

每隔10天、15天,我就會想回家。