當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於英語詩歌入門欣賞

關於英語詩歌入門欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.7K 次

語言的變異是英語詩歌的重要表現手段,它賦予詩歌一種不平常的氣氛,增強了詩歌的獨特魅力。下面是本站小編帶來的關於英語詩歌入門欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

關於英語詩歌入門欣賞
  關於英語詩歌入門欣賞篇一

早晨醒來那刻的悟道

If you woke up this morning

若你早晨醒來

with more health than illness,

擁有的健康大於不適

you are more blessed than the

比百萬行將就木之人

million who won't survive the week.

你更有福氣。

If you have never experienced

若你從未經歷過

the danger of battle,

戰役的危險,

the loneliness of imprisonment,

鐵窗後的孤寂

the agony of torture or

被凌虐的痛苦,或是

the pangs of starvation,

飢餓的折磨

you are ahead of 20 million people

你超前了

around the world.

全球2千萬人

If you attend a church meeting

若你參加教堂聚會

without fear of harassment,

無需害怕騷擾、

arrest, torture, or death,

被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

you are more blessed than almost

你的福氣比起幾乎

three billion people in the world.

30億人更有福氣

If you have food in your refrigerator,

若你冰箱裏有食物

clothes on your back, a roof over

身上有衣服、頭上

your head and a place to sleep,

有屋頂、有地方可睡

you are richer than 75% of this world.

你比全球3/4人口富有

  關於英語詩歌入門欣賞篇二

If 如果

If you can keep your head when all about you,

如果所有人都失去理智,咒罵你,

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

你仍能保持頭腦清醒;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

如果所有人都懷疑你,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

你仍能堅信自己,讓所有的懷疑動搖;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

如果你要等待,不要因此厭煩,

Or, being lied about,don’t deal in lies,

爲人所騙,不要因此騙人,

Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,

爲人所恨,不要因此抱恨,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

不要太樂觀,不要自以爲是;

If you can dream — and not make dreams your master;

如果你是個追夢人——不要被夢主宰;

If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim;

如果你是個愛思考的人——光想會達不到目標;

If you can meet with triumph and disaster.

如果你遇到驕傲和挫折。

And treat those two impostors just the same;

把兩者當騙子看待;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

如果你能忍受,你曾講過的事實

Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

被惡棍扭曲,用於矇騙傻子;

Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

看着你用畢生去看護的東西被破壞,

And stoop and build ’em up with wornout tools;

然後俯身,用破爛的工具把它修補;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

如果在你贏得無數桂冠之後

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

突遇顛峯下跌之險,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

失敗過後,東山再起,

And never breathe a word about your loss;

不要抱怨你的失敗;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

如果你能迫使自己,

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

在別人走後,長久堅守陣地,

And so hold on when there is nothin in you

在你心中已空蕩蕩無一物

Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";

只有意志告訴你“堅持!”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

如果你與人交談,能保持風度,

Or walk with Kings —nor lose the common touch;

伴王行走,能保持距離;

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

如果仇敵和好友都不害你;

If all men count with you, but none too much;

如果所有人都指望你,卻無人全心全意;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

如果你花六十秒進行短程跑,

With sixty second’ worth of distance run —

填滿那不可饒恕的一分鐘——

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

你就可以擁有一個世界,

And — which is more — you’ll be a Man my son!

更重要的是,孩子,你是個頂天立地的人。

  關於英語詩歌入門欣賞篇三

陰雨初晴偶成

紅 杏

人情世故薄如紗,唯願藍天飄彩霞。

小樓昨夜聽夏雨,晴窗今朝觀落花。

閒寫博客抒情意,老友難來細品茶。

莫笑年邁癡情苦,坦蕩胸懷樂爲佳。

Clear up after Summer Rain an Impromptu Poem

Hong Xing

Worldly affairs seem thin as a veil now,轉載自:考試大 - []

I only wish rosy clouds shine over the blue sky.

Last night I heard the rustle of summer rain,

This morn I enjoy fallen petals through my window.

I dash off a few lines on my blog to voice my joy,

All old pals seldom come to sip a cup of fine tea.

Never sneer at this old folly to be true to his pals,

Frank as I am,I'd better be happy and gay as ever.

  關於英語詩歌入門欣賞篇四

生命中有些美好永不消逝

The bright,the beautiful,

一切純潔的,輝煌的,美麗的,

That stirred our hearts in youth,

強烈地震撼着我們年輕的心靈的,

The impulses to wordless prayer,

推動着我們做無言的禱告的,

The dreams of love and truth;

讓我們夢想着愛與真理的;

The longing after something’s lost,

在失去後爲之感到珍惜的,

The spirit’s yearning cry,

使靈魂深切地呼喊着的,

The striving after better hopes-

爲了更美好的夢想而奮鬥着的-

These things can never die.

這些美好不會消逝。

The timid hand stretched forth to aid

羞怯地伸出援助的手,

A brother in his need,

在你的弟兄需要的時候,

A kindly word in grief’s dark hour

傷慟、困難的時候,一句親切的話

That proves a friend indeed ;

就足以證明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed,

輕聲地乞求憐憫,

When justice threatens nigh,

在審判臨近的時候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart-

懊悔的心有一種傷感--

These things shall never die.

這些美好不會消逝。

Let nothing pass for every hand

人間傳遞溫情,

Must find some work to do ;

盡你所能地去做;

Lose not a chance to waken love-

別錯失去了喚醒愛的良機-----

Be firm,and just ,and true;

爲人要堅定,正直,忠誠;

So shall a light that cannot fade

因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒

Beam on thee from on high.

就不會消失。

And angel voices say to thee---

你將聽到天使的聲音在說-----

These things shall never die.

這些美好不會消逝。


看了“關於英語詩歌入門欣賞”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語詩歌3篇欣賞

2.英語詩歌欣賞入門知識

3.關於英語的精美詩句欣賞

4.精選英語詩歌賞析

5.優美經典英語詩歌欣賞