當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 適合朗誦的英文詩歌3篇

適合朗誦的英文詩歌3篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

朗讀在詩歌中起着重要作用,通過好的朗誦可以增強詩歌語感,體悟詩歌的情感,掌握詩歌內涵意象。下面是本站小編帶來的適合朗誦的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

適合朗誦的英文詩歌3篇
  適合朗誦的英文詩歌篇一

Love at First Sight—Wislawa Szymborska

一見鍾情——維斯拉瓦·辛波絲卡

They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them.

他們彼此深信是瞬間迸發的熱情讓他們相遇

such certainty is more beautiful,

這樣的確定是美麗的

but uncertainty is more beautiful still.

但變幻無常更爲美麗

since they'd never met before, they're sure that there'd been nothing between them.

他們素未謀面所以他們確定彼此並無任何瓜葛

but what's the word from the sTreets, staircases, hallways

但是自街道、樓梯、大堂傳來的話語

perhaps they've passed by each other a million times?

他們也許擦肩而過100萬次了吧

i want to ask them if they don't remember a moment face to face in some revolving door?

我想問他們是否記得在旋轉門面對面那一剎

perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd?

或是在人羣中喃喃道出的對不起

a curt "wrong number"caught in the receiver?

或是在電話的另一端道出的打錯了

but i know the answer.

但是我早知道答案

no, they don't remember.

是的,他們並不記得

they'd be amazed to hear that chance has been toying with them now for years.

他們會很訝異原來緣分已經戲弄他們多年

not quite ready yet to become their destiny,

時機尚未成熟變成他們的命運

it pushed them close, drove them apart,

緣分將他們推進

it barred their path,

距離阻擋他們的去路

stifling a laugh,

忍住笑聲

and then leaped aside.

然後閃到一旁

there were signs and signals,

有一些跡象和信號存在

even if they couldn't read them yet.

即使他們尚無法解讀

perhaps three years ago or just last tuesday

也許在三年前或者就在上個星期二

a certain leaf fluttered from one shoulder to another?

有某片葉子飄舞於肩與肩之間?

something was dropped and then picked up.

有東西掉了又撿了起來?

who knows, maybe the ball that vanished into childhood's thicket?

天曉得,也許是那個消失於童年灌木叢中的球?

there were doorknobs and doorbells where one touch had covered another beforehand.

還有事前已被觸摸層層覆蓋的門把和門鈴

suitcases checked and standing side by side.

檢查完畢後並排放置的手提箱

one night. perhaps, the same dream,

有一晚,也許同樣的夢,

grown hazy by morning.

到了早晨變得模糊。

every beginning is only a sequel, after all,

每個開始 畢竟都只是續篇,

and the book of events is always open halfway through.

而充滿情節的書總是從一半開始看起。

  適合朗誦的英文詩歌篇二

Goodbye Again, Cambridge

再別康橋——徐志摩

I leave softly, gently,

輕輕的我走了,

Exactly as I came.

正如我輕輕的來;

I wave to the western sky,

我輕輕的招手,

Telling it goodbye softly, gently.

作別西天的雲彩。

The golden willow at the river edge

那河畔的金柳,

Is the setting sun's bride.

是夕陽中的新娘。

Her quivering reflection

波光裏的豔影,

Stays fixed in my mind.

在我的心頭盪漾。

Green grass on the bank

軟泥上的青荇,

Dances on a watery floor

油油的在水底招搖;

In bright reflection.

在康河的柔波里,

I wish myself a bit of waterweed

我甘心做一條水草!

Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.

那樹蔭下的一潭,

That creek in the shade of the great elms,

不是清泉,是天上虹

Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water

揉碎在浮藻間,

And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.

沉澱着彩虹似的夢。

Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole

尋夢?撐一支長篙,

I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.

向青草更青處漫溯,

In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond

滿載一船星輝,

I sing to my heart's content.

在星輝斑斕裏放歌。

But now, no, I cannot sing

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是別離的笙簫;

Even Summer insects heap silence for me

夏蟲也爲我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康橋!

I leave quietly

悄悄的我走了,

As I came quietly.

正如我悄悄的來;

Gently I flick my sleeves.

我揮一揮衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

不帶走一片雲彩。

  適合朗誦的英文詩歌篇三

A Blooming Tree—Xi Murong

一棵開花的樹——席慕容

May Buddha let us meet,

如何讓你遇見我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美麗的時刻

I have prayed for it,

爲這我已在佛前求了五百年

for five hundred years.

求佛讓我們結一段塵緣

Buddha made me a tree,

佛於是把我化做一棵樹

by the path you may take,

長在你必經的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

陽光下,慎重地開滿了花

every flower carrying my previous hope.

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully,

當你走近,請你細聽,那顫抖的葉

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

是我等待的熱情

As you pass by the tree,

而當你終於無視地走過

without noticing me,

在你身後落了一地的

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,

朋友啊,那不是花瓣

but my withered heart.

那是我凋零的心

  適合朗誦的英文詩歌篇四

If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

這是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心兒就會飛向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和榮譽

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟蕩向島嶼

those isles of your that wait for me,

那裏,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你對我的愛情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的愛火也會

Little by little.

漸漸熄滅。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬間你忘了我

Do not look for me,

別來找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因爲我早已把你忘懷。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

記住,彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每時每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的紅脣

up to your lips to seek me,

每天綻若鮮花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的愛人,我心裏

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的愛火將再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不會消失,永不被忘記

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你愛而生,愛人啊

And as long as you live,

情長今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不離你我臂彎。


看了“適合朗誦的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.三分鐘的英語詩歌朗誦稿

2.適合朗讀的英文詩歌

3.優美英文詩歌朗誦

4.英文優美朗誦詩歌

5.英語勵志詩歌朗誦稿