當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌

關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

英語詩歌以其獨特的文體形式充分調動、發揮語言的各種潛能,使之具有特殊的感染力。讀來雋永,富有音韻美。 小編精心收集了關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌
  關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌篇1

Sea Fever 海之戀

I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

我多想再次回到大海,

回到那寂寥的海天相連

我只想獨自駕駛那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在風的歌唱中飛舞

霧雨瀰漫在海面,透出曙色一線

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

我多想再次回到大海

傾聽那奔越的潮汐的吶喊

那野性的呼喚如此清晰使我無法拒絕

風舞雲飛,浪花涌濺,還有那海鷗的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

我一定要再次回到大海

似吉普賽人浪跡天邊

像海鷗,像鯨魚,咧咧的風像一把鋒利的刀

我只想似流浪者笑對如戲人生,讓欺詐在靜謐、甜美的夢中消散

  關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌篇2

The Golden Sunset

The golden sea its mirror spreads

金色大海明鏡展,

Beneath the golden skies,

橫在彤紅長天邊,

And but a narrow strip between

大陸與影臥中間,

Of land and shadow lies.

只剩狹長線一段。

The cloud-like rocks,the rock-like clouds

礁如雲來雲如巖,

Dissolved in glory float,

浮融互化共瀲灩,

And midway of the radiant flood,

海面明亮金燦燦,

Hangs silently the boat.

靜靜搖擺一葉船。

The sea is but another sky,

海是天的另一面,

The sky a sea as well,

天是大海深湛藍,

And which is earth and which is heaven,

哪是大陸哪是天?

The eye can scarcely when for us life’s evening hour,

肉眼幾乎不可辨。故而當人至暮年,

Soft fading shall descend,

韶華褪盡不再堅,

May glory, born of earth and heaven,

天地交合生壯觀,

The earth and heaven ded with peace the spirits float,

但願天地融調摻。漂盪浮游魂悠閒,

With silent rapture glow,

靜現紅光於明豔,

Till where earth ends and heaven begins,

何處地終始樂園

The soul shall scarcely know.

靈魂永遠難了然。

  關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌篇3

但是你沒有 But You Didn't...

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

記得那天,我借用你的新車,我撞凹了它

I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會殺了我的,但是你沒有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?

記得那天,我拖你去海灘,而它真如你所說的下了雨

I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.

我以爲你會說“我告訴過你” ,但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?

記得那天,我和所有的男人調情好讓你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了

I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會離開我,但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

記得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了滿地的草莓餅

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會厭惡我的,但是你沒有

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?

記得那天,我忘了告訴你那個舞會是要穿禮服的,而你卻穿了牛仔褲

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定要拋棄我了,但是你沒有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

是的,有許多的事你都沒有做,

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

而你容忍我鍾愛我保護我

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

有許多許多的事情我要回報你,等你從越南迴來

But you didn't.

但是你沒有


看了“關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.簡單易懂的英語詩歌精選

2.簡單易懂的英文詩歌

3.關於簡單易懂的英文小詩

4.關於經典簡單的英文詩歌

5.短小而又簡單的英文詩歌