當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文 > 關於科比退役的英語文章摘抄

關於科比退役的英語文章摘抄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

科比·布萊恩特,多少籃球愛好者的偶像,NBA 20年間最偉大的球星。下面本站小編整理了關於科比退役的英語文章,歡迎大家閱讀。

關於科比退役的英語文章摘抄
  科比退役的英語文章閱讀

Kobe Bryant says he's not one for farewell tours. But by Bryant's own admission, the end of a legendary career could be coming sooner than later.

科比·布萊恩特說,自己不是那種想要一場接着一場巡迴告別的人,但他承認,自己的傳奇籃球生涯遲早都會結束。

The Los Angeles Lakers are in New York to face the Knicks in what is potentially Bryant's last game at Madison Square Garden. At Saturday's shootaround, the future Hall of Famer addressed the media and admitted there are times when he questions whether he wants to continue playing basketball. And on the day in question, the answer was probably not:

洛杉磯湖人隊正在紐約對戰尼克隊,這可能是布萊恩在麥迪遜廣場花園的最後一次比賽了。週六的投籃訓練中,這位即將入駐名人堂的球星告訴媒體,他曾經多次考慮要不要繼續打球。但他的答案可能是——不再打球。

"If you asked me today, this would be my last year. But you never know," said Bryant, who is in the final year of his deal with the Lakers. "We'll keep it open. Whatever happens, happens."

“如果你今天問我,我會回答說這可能是我職業生涯中的最後一年。但誰知道呢,”布萊恩說。他跟湖人隊的合約今年即將到期。“我們不會過早下結論,順其自然吧。”

"The crowds, the chanting, people wanting to see me play – I'm extremely, extremely appreciative of that, I understand what that means. Listen, my personality isn't the rocking chair kind of thing, but the chanting of my name means enough to me."

“球迷們、尖叫聲,人們希望看到我繼續打球——真的很謝謝大家。我知道這意味着什麼。我不是那種渴望頤養天年的性格,不過聽到球場上球迷們高呼我的名字已經足夠。”

At 37 years old and coming off of multiple injuries, Bryant acknowledged that recovering from a previous night's game is an all-day process for him. There's stretching and ice and massages and muscle stimulation and in-depth treatments where necessary. But, Bryant said, "If I wanted to keep playing, I could figure it out. "

今年37歲的布萊恩傷病不斷。他坦白,之前一場比賽中的傷病要用一整天的時間才能恢復。某些受傷部位需要拉伸、冰敷、按摩、肌肉刺激甚至深部處理。但布萊恩也說,“如果我想繼續打球,我會想明白的。”

  科比退役的英語文章摘抄

LeBron James said knowing this will be Kobe Bryant's last season is "truly sad for me" and that he regrets that the pair never faced off in the NBA Finals.

當得知本賽季將會是科比·布萊恩特的最後一季時,詹姆斯表示“自己真的非常傷心”,他也很遺憾在NBA的總決賽上從未與科比交過手。

"I didn't hold up my end of the bargain in 2009 for us, to meet in the Finals," James said Tuesday, looking back on the 2008-09 season when his Cleveland Cavaliers led the league with a 66-16 record and Bryant's Los Angeles Lakers were right behind him at 65-17. "I know the world wanted to see it. I wanted it, we wanted it. He held up his end and I didn't hold up my end, and I hate that. I hate that that didn't happen."

“在2009年,我沒有把握住我倆在NBA總決賽會面的機會,”詹姆斯週二表示。回顧2008-09賽季,詹姆斯所在的克里夫蘭騎士隊以66勝16負的戰績高居全聯盟第一,而科比所在的湖人則恰恰以65勝17負緊隨其後。“我知道全世界都想看到(在總決賽碰面)。我也想,我們倆都想。他最後做到了,而我沒有。我對此很後悔很自責。”

James and the Cavs lost to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals 4-2, with the Lakers going on to beat the Magic in the championship round 4-1. With Bryant and the Pau Gasol-led Lakers hitting their stride at the same time James was on the top team in the East with Cleveland and later the Miami Heat, a Finals matchup seemed inevitable to observers. However, James said he never assumed it would occur.

詹姆斯和他的騎士隊在那年的東部決賽以2比4的總比分輸給了奧蘭多魔術隊,而湖人隊最終在總決賽上以4比1的比分擊敗了魔術拿下了總冠軍。當時,科比和加索爾領銜的湖人隊正值巔峯,而與此同時詹姆斯所在的騎士隊、以及後來的邁阿密熱火隊在東部也是頂級球隊,總決賽的最終對決看起來是板上釘釘的。然而,詹姆斯表示,自己從沒設想過這種事情。

"I mean, in high school I wore a nappy-ass Afro because of Kobe Bryant," James said. "Because he wore it. I wanted to be just like him, man. And I always said my inspiration came from Jordan, but I always thought Jordan was so out of this world that I could never get there. Kobe was someone that I just always kind of wanted to be like and play like."

“在高中時,我會留着蓬鬆頭,那就是因爲是受科比的影響。”詹姆斯說,“我一直想成爲像科比一樣的人,我一直說我的動力來自於邁克爾·喬丹,但我也一直認爲喬丹太了不起了,我可能永遠達不到他的位置。科比是我一直都渴望成爲的球員。”

James eventually became a teammate of Bryant's on Team USA, competing alongside one another in the 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2012 London Games. He said his most cherished memories of Bryant came with the "Redeem Team" in 2008.

最終,詹姆斯成爲了科比的美國國家隊隊友,共同征戰了2008年北京奧運會和2012年倫敦奧運會。詹姆斯表示,他對於科比最珍貴的記憶就是一起爲08年的那隻“救贖之隊”效力。

James said he already checked the Cavs' schedule to circle the final two chances he'll get to play Bryant (Feb. 10 at home, March 10 on the road).

詹姆斯說,他已經查看了騎士隊的賽程表,並把他與科比最後兩次的交手機會在上面圈了起來。(騎士主場2月10日,客場3月10日)。

"I think it'll be very emotional and very fun," James said. "Obviously I want to win and he wants to win, too. But some things about that will be much bigger than a win or a to be able to see him and know it's his last go-round."

“我想到時一定會是非常令人動容也非常有趣的,”詹姆斯說。“我肯定想贏得比賽,他也一樣。但是那時會有比輸贏更重要的事情,那就是能夠看着他,和他最後交一次手。”

  關於科比退役的英語詩歌欣賞

Kobe Bryant

Dear Basketball,

親愛的籃球,

From the moment

從小時候

I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

我穿着老爸的直筒襪

And shooting imaginary

假裝着

Game-winning shots

我在大西部論壇球館

In the Great Western Forum

投中制勝球的樣子

I knew one thing was real:

我就清楚知道一件事情:

I fell in love with you.

我愛上你了。

A love so deep I gave you my all —

我愛你如此之深,已奉獻我的所有—

From my mind & body

從我的思想到我的身體

To my spirit & soul.

從我的精神到我的靈魂

As a six-year-old boy

六歲的我

Deeply in love with you

深深的愛着你

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

我從沒想過這段旅程結束時的樣子

I only saw myself

我只看到我自己

Running out of one.

在這條路上奔跑

And so I ran.

所以我不停的跑

I ran up and down every court

每場比賽我都不停奔跑

After every loose ball for you.

爲爭取每一次得到你的機會

You asked for my hustle

你需要我拼盡全力

I gave you my heart

我爲你奉上了我的心

Because it came with so much more.

因爲這需要的不僅僅是盡力。

I played through the sweat and hurt

我爲打球流盡血汗、帶着一身傷病

Not because challenge called me

不是因爲困難在挑戰我

But because YOU called me.

而是因爲你在呼喚我

I did everything for YOU

我已經爲你做了一切

Because that’s what you do

因爲你也是這樣對待我

When someone makes you feel as

因爲你讓我感覺

Alive as you’ve made me feel.

我自己是一個鮮活的人

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你讓一個6歲的孩子實現了他的湖人夢

And I’ll always love you for it.

爲此我將永遠愛你。

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

但是我不能再如此迷戀你了

This season is all I have left to give.

這個賽季是我所能給的僅有的

My heart can take the pounding

我的心還能繼續承受各種打擊

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志也還能繼續堅持下去

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

但我的身體讓我知道是時候說再見了

And that’s OK.

這也很好

I’m ready to let you go.

我已經做好準備跟你說再見了

I want you to know now

我現在只是想讓你知道

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

我們倆都可以永遠珍藏着彼此一起度過的每一段時光

The good and the bad.

無論是好的,還是壞的

We have given each other

我們已經給了彼此

All that we have.

我們所能給的全部

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我們倆都知道,接下來無論我去做什麼

I’ll always be that kid

我都會是那個

With the rolled up socks

穿着老爸的直筒襪

Garbage can in the corner

瞄準角落裏的垃圾桶

:05 seconds on the clock

假裝進攻時間還有0.05秒

Ball in my hands.

手裏拿着籃球的小孩

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒

Love you always,

一直愛你的,

Kobe

科比


猜你喜歡:

1.科比宣佈退役英文全文

2.有關科比的英文文章摘抄

3.關於科比的英語文章摘抄

4.關於科比退役的英文文章
5.描寫科比的英文文章閱讀