當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何預約醫生,這些表達你必須得知道

如何預約醫生,這些表達你必須得知道

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

Read the following dialogue with a partner to learn important vocabulary used for making doctor's appointments. Practice this dialogue with a friend to help you feel confident when you next make an appointment in English. Check your understanding with the quiz and review vocabulary.

如何預約醫生,這些表達你必須得知道

閱讀下面的對話,瞭解醫生預約時使用的重要詞彙。和朋友練習這段對話,以幫助你下次用英語預約時感到自信。用測驗檢查你的理解並複習詞彙。


Role Play: Making a Doctor's Appointment

角色扮演:預約醫生


Doctor's Assistant: Good morning, Doctor Jensen's office. How may I help you?

醫生助理:早上好,詹森醫生的辦公室。我能爲您做些什麼?


Patient: Hello, I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor Jensen, please.

病人:你好,我想預約看詹森醫生。


Doctor's Assistant: Have you been in to see Doctor Jensen before?

醫生助理:你以前來看過詹森醫生嗎?


Patient: Yes, I have. I had a physical last year.

病人:是的,我有。我去年體檢過。


Doctor's Assistant: Fine, what is your name?

醫生助理:好的,你叫什麼名字?


Patient: Maria Sanchez.

病人:瑪麗亞桑切斯。


Doctor's Assistant: Thank you, Ms. Sanchez, let me pull up your file... Okay, I've located your information. What's the reason for your making an appointment?

醫生助理:謝謝你,桑切斯女士,讓我把你的檔案取出來……好的,我找到了你的信息。你預約的原因是什麼?


Patient: I haven't been feeling very well lately.

病人:我最近感覺不太舒服。


Doctor's Assistant: Do you need urgent care?

醫生助理:你需要急診嗎?


Patient: No, not necessarily, but I'd like to see the doctor soon.

病人:不,不一定,但我想很快去看醫生。


Doctor's Assistant:  Of course, how about next Monday? There's a slot available at 10 in the morning.

醫生助理:當然,下星期一怎麼樣?早上10點有空位。


Patient: I'm afraid I'm working at 10. Is there anything available after three?

病人:恐怕我10點鐘上班。三點以後有空嗎?


Doctor's Assistant: Let me see. Not on Monday, but we have a three o'clock opening next Wednesday. Would you like to come in then?

醫生助理:讓我看看。不是星期一,但是我們的營業時間是下週三三點。那時候你可以來嗎?


Patient: Yes, next Wednesday at three would be great.

病人:是的,下個星期三三點可以。


Doctor's Assistant:  All right, I'll pencil you in for three o'clock next Wednesday.

醫生助理:好的,下週三我給你鉛筆三點。


Patient: Thank you for your help.

病人:謝謝你的幫助。


Doctor's Assistant: You're welcome. We'll see you next week. Goodbye.

醫生助理:不客氣。下週見。再見。


Patient: Goodbye.

病人:再見。


Key Making an Appointment Phrases

預約關鍵詞

Make an appointment: schedule a time to see the doctor

預約:預約看醫生的時間


Have you been in before?: used to ask if the patient has seen the doctor before

你以前治療過嗎?:用於詢問患者以前是否看過醫生。


Physical (examination: yearly check-up to see if everything is okay.

體檢:每年檢查一次,看是否一切正常。


Pull up a file: find a patient's information

調出文件:查找患者信息


Not feeling very well: feel ill or sick

感覺不太好:生病或生病


Urgent care: similar to an emergency room, but for everyday problems

緊急護理:類似於急診室,但用於日常問題


A slot: an available time to make an appointment

時段:預約的可用時間


Is there anything open?used to check if there is an available time for an appointment

有什麼時間空擋嗎?用於檢查預約是否有時間


Pencil someone in: to schedule an appointment

給某人打電話:預約


True or False?

對還是錯?


Preparing for your Appointment

爲預約做準備


Once you've made an appointment you'll need to make sure you're prepared for your doctor's visit. Here is a short overview of what you'll need in the United States.

一旦你預約了,你就需要確保你已經準備好去看醫生了。下面是對您在美國需要什麼的簡要概述。


Insurance / Medicaid / Medicare Card

保險/醫療補助/醫療保險卡


In the US doctor's have Medical billing specialists whose job it is to bill the correct insurance provider. There are many insurance providers in the US, so it's essential to bring your insurance card. If you are over 65, you probably will need your Medicare card.

在美國,醫生有醫療賬單專家,他們的工作是給正確的保險供應商開賬單。美國有很多保險公司,所以帶上你的保險卡是很重要的。如果你65歲以上,你可能需要醫療卡。


Cash, Check or Credit/Debit Card to Pay for Co-payment

現金、支票或信用卡/借記卡共同支付


Many insurance companies require a co-payment which represents a small portion of the total bill. Co-payments can be as little as $5 for some medicines, and as much as 20 percent or more of larger bills. Make sure to check with your insurance provider for much information on co-payments in your individual insurance plan as these vary widely. Bring some form of payment to your appointment to take care of your co-pay.

許多保險公司要求共同支付,這是總賬單的一小部分。一些藥品的共同支付額可能只有5美元,而更大的賬單則高達20%或更多。請務必與您的保險供應商聯繫,瞭解有關您個人保險計劃中共同付款的更多信息,因爲這些信息差異很大。帶上某種形式的付款到你的約會,以照顧你的共同支付。


Medication List

藥物清單


It's important for your doctor to know which medications you take. Bring a list of all medications that you currently take.

對你的醫生來說,知道你服用了哪些藥物是很重要的。帶上你目前服用的所有藥物的清單。


Key Vocabulary

關鍵詞彙


Medical billing specialist: (noun) a person who processes charges to insurance companies

醫療計費專家:(名詞)向保險公司收費的人。


Insurance provider: (noun) company that insurances people for their health care needs

保險公司:(名詞)爲人們提供醫療保險的公司。


Medicare: (noun) a form of insurance in the US for people over 65

醫療保險:(名詞)美國65歲以上人羣的一種保險形式。


Co-payment / co-pay: (noun) partial payment of your medical bill

共同支付/共同支付:(名詞)部分支付醫療賬單


Medication: (noun) medicine

藥物:(名詞)藥物


True or False?

對還是錯?


Co-payments are payments made by the insurance company to the doctor to pay for your medical appointments.

共同支付是指保險公司向醫生支付的費用,用於支付您的醫療預約費用。


Medical billing specialists will help you deal with insurance companies.

醫療賬單專家將幫助您與保險公司打交道。


Everyone in the US can take advantage of Medicare.

美國每個人都可以使用醫療保險。


It's a good idea to bring a list of your medications to a doctor's appointment.

帶上你的藥物清單去看醫生是個好主意。


Answers:

答案:


False - patients are responsible for co-payments.

錯誤-患者負責共同支付。


True - medical billing specialists specialize in working with insurance companies.

正確的-醫療賬單專家專門與保險公司合作。


False - Medicare is national insurance for those over 65.

錯誤的-醫療保險是65歲以上人羣的國家保險。


True - it's important for your doctor to know which medications you are taking.

正確的-對你的醫生來說,知道你在服用哪些藥物是很重要的。


If you need English for medical purposes you should know about troubling symptoms and joint pain, as well as pain that comes and goes. If you work in a pharmacy, it's a good idea to practice talking about prescriptions. All medical staff might be faced with a patient who is feeling queasy and how to help a patient.

如果你需要英語爲醫療目的,你應該知道令人不安的症狀和關節疼痛,以及疼痛的來去往往。如果你在藥房工作,練習談論處方是個好主意。所有醫務人員都可能面對一個感到不舒服的病人,以及如何幫助病人。