職場英文口語 第40期:表示不同意(2)
But if we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything.
但如果我們這麼做過一次,那麼所有客戶就會開始要求一切打8折。No, I disagree.
不,我不同意。We'll be bankrupt! No, you're wrong.
我們會破產! 不,你錯了。
Anna, maybe you should find a better way of saying you disagree with Denise.
安娜,或許你應該用更好的方法表示你不同意丹尼斯說的。I'm so frustrated! I can't think of the right words.
我很沮喪!我找不到合適的詞表達。It helps if you try phrases like: Well, I'm not so sure about explain why.
如果你嘗試這種表達會對你有幫助:我對此不確定……然後解釋原因。Or start your sentence with 'but' when you want to disagree with what has just been said.
或者當你想否定剛才說的話時以“但是”為句子開始。Or, to seem more polite, you can try: I see your point, but actually I think... I'll try.
或者表現得更有禮貌,你可以試著說:我明白你的意思,但事實上我認為…… 我會試試的。And don't be aggressive Anna and give your reasons too, or you'll upset Denise again!
不要咄咄逼人,安娜,並且給出你的理由,否則你又要讓丹尼斯不安了!, I'm not so sure about that.
好的。我對此不是很確定。I think it will improve our sales of lemons and make our clients happy.
我認為這將提升檸檬的銷量,並且讓我們的客戶感到滿意。Happy clients will come back to buy more.
感到滿意的客戶會再來買更多的產品。Yes, that's a good point Annabe... Anna.
是的,說的好,安娜貝……安娜。