職場英文口語 第34期:如何表揚他人(4)
What a relief for Anna.
安娜真是鬆了口氣。Let's listen again to some of the phrases Paul used to praise her.
讓我們再聽聽保羅用來表揚她的表達方式。Well done.
幹得好。
You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.
你處於困境卻處理得很好。So, great job. I'm really impressed.
幹得好,給我留下了非常深刻的印象。He also explained why he thought Anna had done a good job.
他還解釋了為何她認為安娜做得好。You remained calm, friendly and professional.
你仍然很沉著,友好,專業。Excellent work Anna.
幹得漂亮,安娜。But Tom's mistakes have given everyone a lot of work to do tomorrow.
但是湯姆的失誤將會在明天給每個人帶來很多工作。First thing tomorrow we need to sort this mess out.
明天首先要做的是把這場亂子解決掉。Tom, I want you to phone every single client and check the orders.
湯姆,我想讓你給每個客戶打電話,並且檢查他們的訂單。Anna, you can go to the warehouse and find out what's going on in there.
安娜,你可以去倉庫瞭解一下。