當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語考試 > 前臺接待日常英語口語

前臺接待日常英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

學習英語的主要目的就是爲了溝通和交流,所以大家可以從日常的場景開始,今天我們爲大家整理了前臺接待日常英語口語,一起來看一下吧。

前臺接待日常英語口語

Part 1 Greetings問候

1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel. I’m..., what should I call you, please?

歡迎光臨XXX酒店。我是...,請問我該怎麼稱呼你呢?

2. Goodmorning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!請問我能爲您做點什麼?

3. Myname is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我爲您做些什麼,請告訴我。

4.If youhave any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,請隨時聯繫我們。

5.Haveyou make a reservation ?Have you booked the room?Are you the vip?

請問有預訂嗎?請問你是會員嗎?

6.Whatkind of room would you like ?

請問您需要什麼類型的房間。

7.Sorry,I don’t quite understand .

對不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’mafraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我們那個時段已給訂滿了。

9.It’sthe hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

這是酒店業的旺季。

10.Excuseme ,How do spell it ,please ?

打擾一下,您能拼寫一下您的名字嗎?

11.We canonly keep your table /room till …

我們能保留您的房間直到...

12.Let meshow you to your room ,this way please .

讓我帶您到房間,這邊請。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in幫助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll helpyou with the check-in procedure.

請在那邊稍坐一會兒,我將會爲您辦理入住手續。

2. Would you please give me your passportor ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

請把您的護照和信用卡交給我,我幫您辦理入住手續。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

這次入住您會住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have thesekinds of rooms...?

您是要哪種房間?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would youlike to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打攪一下。請問您是要付現金還是刷卡(分開付押金還是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfastcoupon. Would you please sign here?

這是您的房卡和早餐券。請您在這裏籤個名好嗎?

7. Here are your passport and the creditcard . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

這是給回您的護照和信用卡。現在您可以上房間了。希望您在這裏居住愉快。

Part3 ProvidingService During Staying居住期間服務

1.RegularService常規服務

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you. .

請稍等一下,馬上爲你轉接過去。

(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的時間提前了兩天,所以我們需要收回二張現金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店後面有很漂亮的花園和水塘,那裏是非常適合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的錢(紙幣)上有裂口(污跡),按酒店的規定,我們不能爲您兌換。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店規定不可以用信用卡來套取現金,如果您需要,我可以安排車送您去銀行(ATM 機)上提取現金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什麼面值的人民幣呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.

對不起,我們這裏不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以傳真這份文件嗎?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?

當然可以,先生。請問是傳真到哪裏的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎樣付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可記在我的客房賬單內嗎?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?

當然。這是你的傳真記錄,先生,麻煩你在這裏簽名好嗎?

(9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?

你能安排一輛車到機場接我嗎?

(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?

你能告訴我您的航班號嗎?

2.Reminder 提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear moreclothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天氣很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor isslippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路時請多加小心。

3.Internet Service 網絡服務

(1) Thereis free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on thedesk.

寫字檯上有寬帶插頭,您可以隨便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in thecomputer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Pleasewait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

對不起,酒店的電腦服務中心出現了一點小故障,房間暫時不上了網,請稍候一下就會恢復正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer tohelp you.

好的,我馬上安排電腦員上去幫您。

4.Aboutthe Laundry 關於洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pmwill be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八點到下午兩點接洗衣將會在當天午夜前送回;而下午兩點到次日八點的洗衣將會在第二日下午兩點之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service iswithin 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服務是八小時內送回,而快洗是5小時。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, andwe’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we canremove it totally.

您的衣服上有很難洗掉的污跡,我們會盡最大的努力去處理,但不能保證一定可以處理掉。

(4)Could you send someone up for mylaundry, please?

請派人到我房間取要洗的衣服,好嗎?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will beup in a minute.

好的,我們的服務員馬上到。

5.Medical Service 醫療服務

(1) You don’t look very well today. Whatseems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 還好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sorethroat besides , I can not sleep wellrecently?

我感到頭暈,喉嚨痛。 還有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctorto look after you .

不要擔心,我將立即安排醫生照顧你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache,coughing, or nausea?

還有其他症狀嗎?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者噁心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu.She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three timesa day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

醫生說你感冒了。她會給你開藥。這藥每次吃兩片,每天三次,並建議你最好在牀上休息一兩天。

(6) -Are they strong?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. Bythe way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

藥性強嗎?

是的,會讓你犯困。還有,你得在用餐完畢後才能吃藥。

(7) Can you give me some medicine forheartburn?

你可以給點胃藥給我嗎?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give youmedicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告訴醫生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能隨便給你胃藥。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for twoyears.

恩,我確實有兩年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higherthan normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血壓偏高,請問你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的強度怎麼樣?你是否感覺十分強烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just incase of chemical reaction. .

你最近有沒有服用其它藥物?爲了防止藥品之間產生不好的化學反應請告訴我們。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了嗎?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎麼呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away.

請不要擔心,我馬上叫醫生過去。

以上就是爲大家整理的前臺接待日常英語口語的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。不同的場景大家使用的英語口語不同,所以大家要按照不同的場景來進行提升。