當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 指路和問路的英語短語

指路和問路的英語短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次

指路和問路的英語短語是去英語國家旅行必備的知識。下面是本站小編給大家整理的指路和問路的英語短語的相關知識,供大家參閱!

指路和問路的英語短語
  指路和問路的英語短語1

問路的基本句型

se you tell me the way to the hospital?對不起,你能告訴我去醫院怎麼走?

se d you tell me how to get to the bus station?打擾一下你能告訴我怎樣去公共汽車站嗎

se me could you tell me the way to the cinema?勞駕,你能告訴我去電影院怎麼走?

4.I’m trying to find the post d you help me?我想去郵局,你能幫一下忙嗎?

se me,is this the right way to the department store?打擾一下,這是去百貨商店的路嗎?

d you mind showing me how to get to the hotel?你介意給我指一下去這個酒店的路嗎?

7. Could you tell me which is the nearest way to the airport?你能告訴我去機場最近的路怎麼走嗎?

se me,can you tell me the restaurant’s address?打擾一下,你能告訴我這家餐館的地址嗎?

long will it take me to get there?到那兒需要多少時間?

there a public toilet nearby? 請問附近有沒有公共廁所?

指路的英語短語

along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。

right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二個十字路口向右 / 左轉彎。

a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。

's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。

straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外灘往前走,然後往走轉彎。

's only about ten minutes' walk. 那兒離這兒只有走大約10分鐘的路。

  指路和問路的英語短語2

I'd like to go to TianAnMen Square.我想去天安門廣場。

I'd like to go to the supermarket.我想去超市。

Where is——? ——在哪兒?

Excuse me, do you know where … is, (please)?

Excuse me, where is the ……,(please)

Excuse me,is there a/an…near here?

Where is the nearest…?

Where can I find …?

Excuse me,can you direct me to…?

Excuse me,I wonder if you could do me a favour. I’m looking for…?

Would you show me the way?怎麼走?

Could you show me how to get there?怎麼走?

Excuse me,which is the way to…?

Can/could you tell me the way to …,(please)?

Could/Can you tell me how to get/go to…,(please)?

Excuse me,would you please show me the way to…?

Excuse me,would you mind telling me the way to…?

Excuse me. Do you know where the post office is?對不起,你知道郵局在哪裏?

Excuse me. Can you point me to the nearest gas station?對不起,你能告訴我最近的加油站怎麼走?

Excuse me. Can you give me quick directions to the movie theatre? 請問到電影院最快的路怎樣走?

Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the Shopping mall from here?打擾一下,你知道從這裏怎樣去大型購物中心?

Excuse me. How do I get to the freeway from here?請問,從這裏怎樣去高速公路? Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America. I thought it was around here. Do you know where it is?打擾一下,我正在找美國銀行,我認爲它就在附近,你知道它在哪裏嗎? Excuse me. I'm looking for the post office. Do you know how to get there?打擾一下,我正在找郵局,你知道怎樣走嗎?

Excuse me. What is the best way to get to Seattle?請問,去西雅圖最近的路怎麼走? 有時往往更客氣,用“請問”引出問路的句子。“請問”最常的表示方法是: Excuse me. May I ask you a question?

Excuse me. May I ask you for directions?

Could you help me?

  指路和問路的英語短語3

“問路”的英文表達

Ask the way 問路

Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the airport? 打擾了。你能告訴我去飛機場的路嗎?

Excuse me. How can I get to Tian’anmen Square? 打擾了,我怎麼去天安門廣場?

Excuse me. Where is the Pacific Hotel?

對不起,請問太平洋賓館在哪兒?

Excuse me. Which is the way to the No. 1 Middle School? 打擾一下,請問哪條路到一中?

Can you tell me how to get to the People’s Park? 你能告訴我怎麼去人民公園嗎?

Excuse me. Is there a cafe nearby?

麻煩一下,這附近有咖啡店嗎?

Does this road lead to the Bank of China?

這條馬路到/通向中國銀行嗎?

How far is it from Beijing Hotel to the Palace Museum? 從北京飯店到故宮有多遠?

Can I go by bus?

我坐公共汽車能到嗎?

Give directions 指路

Just go straight ahead, and turn left at the first crossing. 一直向前走,在第一個拐角處左轉。

go straight ahead towards the building

Turn right at the first traffic lights.

Go this way. Follow the road back for about 500 meters. 這麼走。沿着馬路往回走大約500米。

Follow the road back 往回走

Go along the street.

沿着這條路走。

You can take the subway to get there.

你可以坐地鐵到那兒。

It’s on my way. I’ll walk you there.

我順路,陪你去吧。

It takes five minutes to get there by taxi.

乘出租車五分鐘就到。

Go down this street until you see the tall building.

沿着這條路走,直到你看到那個高樓。

You can take No. 503 bus. 你可以乘503路公交車。

It’s over there. It’s in that direction. 在那兒,就在那個方向。

The museum is opposite the Great Hall of the People. 博物館正對着人民大會堂。

The park is just on the left of this street.

公園就在馬路的左側。

The Oriental Plaza is located in the downtown area. 東方廣場位於市中心。

You can’t miss it.

你一定找得到。

Sorry. I’m new here too.

不好意思,我也不熟。

Sorry, I’m a stranger here.