當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 信用不佳和整潔和邋遢的英語講解

信用不佳和整潔和邋遢的英語講解

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

小編今天跟大家分享一下Having Bad Credit信用不佳和Being Tidy and Messy 整潔和邋遢的英語意思的講解,大家如果需要可以收藏起來哦

信用不佳和整潔和邋遢的英語講解

  Having Bad Credit信用不佳

Alisha: This is the second time I’ve been turneddown for a credit card in a month. I don’t know whatI’m doing wrong.

這是我一個月之內第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做錯了什麼。

James: Have you checked your credit reportrecently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating.

你最近有沒有查看信用記錄?或許你的信用評級不好。

Alisha: I have a full-time job with a good income, which they can easily verify, and I don’t haveany outstanding debt, so what could be the problem?

我有一份收入良好的全職工作,他們很容易證實,我也沒有未償付債務,那可能是什麼問題呢?

James: Have you had a credit card before?

你以前有沒有信用卡呢?

Alisha: Yes.

有。

James: Did you always make your payments on time?

你有沒有及時支付呢?

Alisha: Well, no.

哦,沒有。

James: Then that may be your answer. Your payment history makes a big difference with thecredit bureau. If you’ve missed payments or been late, that’s a big strike against you.

可能就是這個問題了。你的支付歷史對信用評定機構有很大影響。如果你未支付或延時支付,對你來說是一個很大的打擊。

Alisha: You mean if I were late a few times, I wouldn’t be able to get another credit card?

你是說如果我有幾次未及時支付,我不可能再得到另外一張信用卡?

James: A few times? How many times?

幾次?多少次?

Alisha: Well, maybe a lot of times.

哦,或許很多次。

James: And why do you need another credit card if you already have one?

如果你已經有一張信用卡了,爲什麼還要再申請一張呢?

Alisha: Had one, past tense. The credit card company cancelled it.

曾經有,已經是過去了。信用卡公司取消了。

James: Ah ha, I think we’ve just found the crux of the problem.

哈哈!我想我們已經發現了問題的關鍵了。

  Being Tidy and Messy 整潔和邋遢

A:It is beyond me how you and Oscar can beroommates. You’re very tidy and he’s, well, a slob.

我真不明白你和Oscar怎麼能成爲室友的。你如此整潔,而他那麼邋遢。

B:It’s not always easy, but we’re making it work.

確實不容易,但是我們做到了。

A:Isn’t Oscar really messy all the time? Whenever I see him, his clothes are rumpled and hishair is unkempt.

難道Oscar不是一直很邋遢嗎?我每次見到他,都是衣服皺巴巴,頭髮亂蓬蓬的。

B:His room is really cluttered, but he keeps the common areas in passable condition. I do haveto straighten up fairly often, and I sometimes have to pick up after him, but that’s becauseI’m pretty nitpicky.

他的房間確實亂七八糟,但是公共區域還是可以接受的。我確實需要經常清理,有時甚至跟在他後面收拾,但那是因爲我很挑剔。

A:That’s very tolerant of you.

你太寬容了。

B:Well, we have set up a system so that if things get too messy, I have some recourse.

我們制定了規章制度,如果太亂了,我有追索權。

A:Really, what’s your system?

你們的規章制度是什麼呢?

B:Oscar and I agreed that every time he leaves a big mess, I can fine him.

我和Oscar一致同意,每次他把房間弄得太亂,我可以罰款。

A:That seems kind of drastic, but maybe it works for you guys.

這聽上去非常嚴厲,不過或許對你們男孩子來說管用。

B:Yeah, it keeps the place pretty clean.

是的,這樣可以讓我們的房間非常整潔。

A:Still, knowing Oscar, you must have had to fine him a lot.

不過,根據我對Oscar的瞭解,你肯定罰了他很多次。

B:Let’s just say that my next vacation will be in Monte Carlo!

我只想說,我下一次度假想去蒙特卡羅。