當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 日常外貿英語學習必備常用語

日常外貿英語學習必備常用語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

外貿英語表達的正確與否,可以直接決定客戶對你是否能夠認同,今天就跟大家分享一下外貿英語,歡迎大家借鑑

日常外貿英語學習必備常用語

  常用外貿英語口語

1. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

2. Is there any earlier one?

還有更早一點的嗎?

3 d you tell me my reservation number, please?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

5 d you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10. May I see a timetable?

我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 h would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢?

you have any other flights?

還有其他航班嗎?

would you like to leave?

您想什麼時候啓程?

I reconfirm by phone?

我能電話確認嗎?

e can I make a reservation?

我到哪裏可以預訂?

17. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

19 this a daily flight?

這是每日航班嗎?

20. Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

  關於交貨期的外貿英語短句

There is no ship available this month.這個月沒有合適的船。

Your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.你們延期交貨將給我極大的麻煩。

You may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.你放心我們將按時交貨絕不延期。

the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.信用證規定要在7月5日或之前裝運。

We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損。

  回覆客戶來信的外貿英語

please response to our question soon.請儘快回答我們的問題。

your explanation does not satisfy us.你的解釋不能領我們滿意。

we are sending you our catalogue separately.我們分別寄給你我們的樣本。

we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.我們非常遺憾不能滿足你的要求。

in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows對於你5月1日的來信,我們希望按下面的報價