當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 有關於賠償的英語語句

有關於賠償的英語語句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

有很多同學聽到英語就頭大,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,大家快點行動起來吧,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

有關於賠償的英語語句

  賠償

811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我方希望補償所有相關費用。

812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

根據商檢報告,我方向你們索賠3000美元。

813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

我方要求貴方賠償我方每噸105美元的糖的所的損失。

814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.

我方要求賠償1800美元來補償劣質品。

815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,要求貴方賠償7000美元,加上商檢費。

816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.

貴公司應賠償我們3%的損失,商檢費也應該由貴公司負擔。

817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

這是損失清單一張,你方應賠付我方2450美元。

818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.

我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,要求貴方賠償我方貨物受損而引起的損失27500美元。

819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我方發現我們上週收到的電視機的質量低於標準,因此我們向貴方提出5%的索賠。

820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

由於這批貨物的質量問題,我們向你方索賠230英鎊。

821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我們不得不向貴方索賠6000英鎊,作爲因劣質貨物給我方造成的損失賠償。

822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我方不得不向貴方提出索賠2萬美元,以補償不合格貨物。

823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

如果貴方同意降價30%,我方可以接受這批貨。

824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

希望貴方能儘快理賠。

825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

對短缺的索賠必須在貨物抵達後的30天內提出。

826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

請早日將賠償金匯給我方。

827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

在對商品進行商檢時,我方發現許多縫紉機遭到了嚴重的損壞。

828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

請在一週之內調換另外5臺冰箱,並降價5臺冰箱總價值的30%。

829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

如果貴方能儘快將調換的運送給我方,我方將不勝感激

830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我方堅持認爲貴方應該用好貨來調換壞貨。