當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第48講:怎樣表示期盼對方回覆

常用商務英語口語學習 第48講:怎樣表示期盼對方回覆

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 138.53%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第48講:怎樣表示期盼對方回覆

第一句:We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我們希望你方能夠接受我方的報價並儘快向我方訂貨


A: Subject to our final confirmation, we made this offer.
經過最後確認,我們做了這個報價。
B: We will have a meeting about the offer.
我們要開會商討一下。
A: We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我們希望你方能夠接受我方的報價並儘快向我方訂貨。
B: The price is competitive.
價格很有競爭力。


第二句:We expect your early reply.
期盼您早日回覆。


A: We offer the special price.
我們給了您特價。
B: But a meeting is still needed.
但是開一個會討論一下還是有必要的。
A: Yes. We expect your early reply.
是的。期盼您早日回覆。

虛盤(non-firm offers),即無約束力的報盤。一般情況下,多數報盤均爲虛盤,虛盤不規定報盤的有效日期,並且附有保留條件。

其他表達法:

If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at an early date.
如果你方認爲我們的提議可以接受,請儘早給我們下訂單。

We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction. We hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我們認爲更低的報價可以讓您滿意,我們希望您能儘快給我們一個滿意的答覆。