當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景29:銷售部

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景29:銷售部

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.33W 次

Could I speak to someone in the sales department,please?

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景29:銷售部

我想接通銷售部。

I'll put you through.

我這就幫你接。

I help you?

銷售部。我能幫忙嗎?

Yes,please.I've just received your last report and there's an error in it.

是的,我剛收到你們的報單,裏面有一個錯誤。

What's the name of your company,please?

請告訴我你們公司的名字?

K.K Company.

K.K公司。

K.K that in the town nearby?

K.K公司?是在附近的鎮上嗎?

Yes that's sent us a bill for 12 computers but we only ordered 10.

對的,你們送來了12臺計算機的帳單,但我們只訂了10臺。

Let me check a moment,,I'm very e's clearly been a mistake.

讓我查一下。對不起,出錯了。

What should I do?

我該怎麼辦?

Please return the report,and we'll send you a new total amount will now be $1000 instead of $1200.

請送還報單,我們將寄來新的。費用是1000美金而不是1200美金。

Could I speak to your manager,please?

我能和你們的經理講話嗎?

That's .,I'm afraid he's out at the d anyone else help?

找李先生?他不在。其他人行嗎?

I'm afraid asked me to ring him about the exhibition.

恐怕不行。他叫我打電話談展覽的事。

Well,he should be back very soon.

他應該很快回來。

Have you any idea when?

你知道什麼時候嗎?

Let me 's supposed to be back by three thirty and it's already twenty past three.

讓我想想,應該是三點半,但現在三點二十了。

Would you like to ring back in,say,fifteen minutes?Or,better still,I'll ask him to give you a call.

你能十五分鐘後打回來嗎?或者我叫他打回給你更好。

would probably be e's no great urgency.I'm on seven-eight-double two-five-zero-one.

謝謝,那更好了。不急,我的號碼是7822501。

That's seven-eight-two-five-o-one.

7822501。

That's right.I'll be in my office all afternoon until 7:00.

對,7點前我在辦公室。

Good,I'll ask him to give you a ring.

好,我會叫他打給你的。

Good Trading can I help you?

早上好,小雪商貿公司。有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

This is Shell Limited.

這裏是殼牌有限公司。

How do you spell your company name,sir?

怎樣拼你公司的名稱,先生?

S-h-e-l-l.I want to ask about an order,which we made.

s-h-e-l-l。我想詢問我們定單的事情。

This was over three weeks ago,and we haven't received anything at all yet.

它在三星期前發出了,但我們還什麼都沒收到。

I'm sorry, did you send in your order?

對不起,您什麼時候寄出的?

October 11th.

10月11號。

What was the order for?

訂購的內容是什麼?

Three computers.

三臺電腦

Didn't you receive any acknowledgement from us?

您收到我們的確認信嗎?

Yes,we got a letter but the computers haven't arrived.

是的,但計算機沒到。