當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第8期:上司的指示

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第8期:上司的指示

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

Conversation 1

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">巧嘴祕書情景對話 第8期:上司的指示
會話1

A:You called,sir?

A:先生,你叫我嗎?

B:Yes,I need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.

B:是的,我要你寫一封信、寄這個包裹和打電話給我的律師。

A:Yes,sir. Which would you like me to do first?

A:好的,先生。你要我先做哪一件事?

B:Please deliver the package first since it is the most urgent. Then call my lawyer,and then I will be ready to dictate my letter.

B:包裹很緊急,所以先寄包裹。然後打電話給我的律師, 之後我再來口述我的信。

A:OK,sir. I will be back soon.

A:好的,先生。我馬上回來。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:. Li. What do you want me to do?

A:你好,李先生。有什麼事嗎?

B:Hello,Miss. Liu. Can you send the plans to me before Friday?

B:你好,劉小姐。星期五之前你可以把計劃給我嗎?

A:All right,Mr Li. I will get those plans over to your office by Friday morning.

A:可以,李先生。我會在週五早晨前把那些計劃送到您 辦公室的。

B:Great. That will give me time to talk with my partner before I make a final decision.

B:非常好。這樣我就有時間在做出決定前和我的拍檔商 量一下了。

A:That is what I want. I'll have them there by Friday.

A:我也是這麼想的。我會在週五前把它們送到的。

B:Very good. Thank you for getting things done so quickly.

B:太好了。謝謝你辦事這麼快。