當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第67期:寫好郵件的必備用語(3)

職場英文口語 第67期:寫好郵件的必備用語(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.61K 次

Dear Mr Lime, I hope you are well.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第67期:寫好郵件的必備用語(3)
親愛的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding your request for luxury boxes for the Imperial Lemon Delivery.

我給你寫信是關於你對皇家檸檬配送禮包的請求。

We will indeed be able to supply them.

我們可以爲你提供。

Please could you confirm that you want 300. Best wishes, Anna.

請確認你是否要300個。祝好,安娜。

Well? It’s good, it's much better. Send it.

怎麼樣? 很好,好多了,發吧。

Hopefully Mr Lime will think your last message was just someone sitting on your keyboard by mistake. Thanks.

但願Lime先生會以爲有人誤坐在了你的鍵盤上發送了上一封郵件。 謝了。

You're not... What?

你不會…… 什麼?

Nothing. It's none of my business. What?

沒事,不關我事。 怎麼了?

You're not ever going to go to lunch with Mr Lime are you? I mean, in a non business way...

你絕不會和Lime先生吃午飯吧?我是說在公事之外……

No of course not!I mean I don’t care… it's rtant .

不,當然不會!我是說我不關心,但保持專業性很重要。 當然。

Hmmm.... well, I had a feeling Anna's email was going to cause problems.

我早預感到安娜的郵件會有問題。

But at least she won't make a mistake like that again.

但至少她不會再犯這種錯誤了。

Here’s a reminder of the phrases she used in her new, improved email.

這些是她在改寫郵件時用到的表達。

Dear Mr Lime...I hope you are well.

親愛的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding...

我寫信是爲了……

Please could you wishes.

請確認……祝好。

Until next time, bye!

下次見,拜!