當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語價格談判對話

商務英語價格談判對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .爲了達成這筆生意, 你們至少應該將價格降低3%。下面介紹商務英語價格談判對話,希望可以幫助到您。

商務英語價格談判對話

一、商務英語價格談判對話

A:What do you think of our price?

A:你認爲我們的價格如何?

B:Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't It?

B:你們的價格已經大幅度上漲了,不是嗎?

A:Yes. We regret we cannot maintain our original price. Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the price of our products accordingly.

A:是的。很遺憾我們不能保持原價了。由於原材料價格 上漲,我們不得不對產品的價格做出相應的調整

B:l agree with you there, but your price is unreasonable.

B:這我同意,但是你們的價格是不合理的。

A:l don't think so. You must compare our price with that of other export houses. I'm sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price level.

A:我不這麼認爲。你必須比較一下我們的價格和其他出 口公司的價格。我確信我們提出的價格符合市場價 格。

B:l don't think we'll be able to pay the price. To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .

B:我認爲我們不能支付那個價格。爲了達成這筆生意, 你們至少應該將價格降低3%。

A:I’m afraid that there is no room for any reduction in price.

A:恐怕沒有再減價的餘地了。

B : Don't you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales and more profit?

B:我認爲從長遠考慮,公道的價格會增加銷量,從而得到 更多的利潤,難道你不這麼認爲嗎?

A : We've already cut down our price to cost level.

A:我們已經把價格降到成本價了。

B:ls that all?

B:只能這樣了嗎?

A:Yes,this is the best we can do.

A:是的,這是我們的最低價了。

B:I'm sorry we can't handle the price you offered.

B:很抱歉我們無法接受你們提髙的價格。

二、商務英語索賠對話

A:Mr. Brown, we would like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the breakage of the packages.

A:布朗先生,我們想請您幫忙解決一下有關包裝破損的 問題。

B:Yes, of course. Could you be more specific?

B:當然可以,能不能說具體一些?.

A:I'm just coming to that. When the goods arrived in April this year, it was found that many packages were broken, most of which were leaking.

A:我正要談這一問題,貨物在今年四月到達時,我們發現 許多包裝袋已破,其中大多數已經漏了。

B:Just a minute. What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?

B:請等一下,破損及滲漏的百分比是多少?

A: About 20% were broken and 15% were leaking.

A:大約20%的破損,15%的滲漏。

B:Have you found the cause of the breakage?

B:你們找到了破損的原因了嗎?

A:Apparently it was due to careless packing.

A:很明顯包裝太馬虎了。

B:Our company has always attached great importance to the packing and never before has such a thing occurred.

B:我們公司一向十分重視包裝,以前從來沒有發生過類 似的事情。

A:I'm unwilling to lodge a claim, but the damage was unbearable.

A:我不喜歡提出索賠,但這一損失我們無法承受。

B:l suppose this breakage took place on route.

B:也許破損是發生在途中吧?

A : I'm sorry to say that it was not on route. We had it examined by our cargo handling people and they said It was obviously damaged prior to loading onto the ship.

A:很抱歉,不是發生在途中,我們已請我們的貨物檢查員 檢查過了,他們說貨物明顯是在裝船前就破損了。

B:I'm sorry that such incident took place. If your claim is well grounded, well certainly settle it according to the contract.

B:很抱歉發生了這樣的事故。如果你們的索賠理由充 足,我們理應照合同辦。

A:I'm very glad to hear you say so. Is a letter of confirmation needed?

A:你這樣說我很高興,需要確認書嗎?

B:Yes, send it to us as early as you can.

B:是的,請儘快送給我們。

A:All right, well do that.

A:好的,我們就辦。

三、商務英語交貨日期對話

A : Can you effect shipment during September?

A:你們能在九月份之前裝船嗎?

B:l don't think we can make it.

B:我看不行。

A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?

A:那麼最早什麼時候能裝船?

B : By the middle of October.

B:到十月中旬。

A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.

A:那太遲了。你知道,十月份是這類商品的銷售旺季。 因此,貨物必須在十月份之前裝運,否則,就無法趕上 銷售旺季。

B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.

B:嗯,考慮到我們之間長期的友好業務關係,我們將盡量 同廠方磋商想辦法早點交貨。

A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?

A:非常感謝。那麼,可否請你在合同上寫明“9月15曰或 之前交貨”?

B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.

B:讓我看看,這樣,工人就得輪流上三班,我們可以在9 月20號前交貨,再早就不行了。

A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.

A:啊,你費心了,那就這樣定下來了。

4商務英語加工裝配對話

A:Let's have a talk on assembling recorders.

A:我們來談一下裝配錄音機。

B:Because of the cheap land and labour, assembling in China will greatly reduce the costs.

B:由於低廉的地價和勞動力,在中國裝配可大大降低成本。

A:That's why I came to China. Is there any tax exemption or reduction?

A:這就是我來中國的原因。有免稅或減稅嗎?

B:Yes. The tax exemption or reduction will allow you at least 5% more profit.

B:有的。免稅或減稅至少可使你們多獲得5%的利潤。

A:That's very attractive, are you interested in the assembling business?

A:這很有吸引力。你們對裝配業務有興趣嗎?

B:Yes, we're very interested in your proposal that you supply us with assembly line, technical information, testing instruments and complete sets of component parts for us to assemble them into finished products.

B:對,我們對由你們提供裝配線、技術資料、測試儀器和 全套部件給我們裝配爲成品的建議非常感興趣。

A:That's fine. Let's come to the technical matters. We provide you with materials, components, necessary equipments and tools as well as the relevant technical data and blueprint needed for the assembling, and you should assemble strictly finished products according to the design specified by us without making any alteration.

A:這太好了,讓我們來談談技術問題。我們給你們提供 原料、零部件、必需的設備和工具以及裝配所必需的有 關技術資料和圖紙,而你們則嚴格按照我們的設計要 求進行組裝,不得作任何變更。

B : We'll accept it.

B:我們願意接受。

A:And how long would you like to make a contract with us?

A:你們打算同我們籤幾年合同呢?

B : Five years.

B:5 年。

A:That's all right.

A:可以。

以上就是“商務英語價格談判對話”的所有內容了,希望能夠對大家有參考價值。如果想要了解更多相關資訊,歡迎關注本站網,會爲大家提供更多精彩內容。