當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 英語商務談判對話 > 商務英語談判對話 03 05

商務英語談判對話 03 05

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 03-05
Dialog 3

The following dialog is based on the above,using the same e's a break in the dialog where Jane sees the talks are she returns,she tries walking the dialog,the section prior to the break remains ver,this time Jane has to work with this company,so she can't walk has to find a way to make the deal work,so she tries the stupid dialog below picks up after the break.

下面這個對話,以上面情況爲背景,主角都一樣。對話之中兩人的談判出現裂痕,珍覺得沒必要再談下去,打算一走子之。而在這段對話中,決裂前的部分都大同小異,不同的是,這次珍一定跟對方做生意,所以不能說走就走。爲了想辦法談成交易,她試着裝憨,以下對話從上面的裂痕開始。

Bob:Well,it's the best I can do.

這是我能給你的最好的價格了。

If you want to sell me your DVD players,you need to accept my we have a deal?

如果你想要把你們的DVD放影機賣給我們,你就得接受我的提議,可以成交了嗎?

Jane:I'm afraid not,Bob.I really don't have any more room to maneuver.

恐怕不行,鮑伯,我真的沒辦法再降了。

You're going to have to up the price some more,a lot more.

你得將價格提高點,甚至要提高很多。

Bob:Jane,I told you,with business the way it is,the Koreans dumping units in our market,the down economy, our decreased market share in the last three quarters.

珍,我告訴過你,現在業界的狀況是,韓國人傾銷大量的DVD放影機到市場上,經濟又不景氣,我們的市場點有率已經下跌了三個季度。

We can't compete if we pay your price.

付你們這個價碼,我們就沒有競爭力了。

Janb:Bob,you're breaking my heart,but my hands are also tied.

鮑伯,你真是傷我的心。但是我也沒辦法啊。

My boss told me not to sell these units for less than it costs to make them.

老闆有指示,售價不可以比造價低。

I can't go any lower.

我真的不能降。

I already made two counter offers to yours and you haven't budged.

我已經改了兩次價,而你一點都不配合。

Now I'redemonstrated I'm willing to work with you,and you can say is "take my offer".

我展現出我們的合作誠意,但你還是那句老話,叫我“接受你的價格”。

Bob:It's good offer,the best we can do.

這條件很好,是我們所能提供的最好的價格

Jane:Look,this is getting us nowhere.

我們這樣是談不出結果來的。

We've been here for more than seven hours and we're no closer to a deal than when we started.

已經談了7個小時,卻一點進展都沒有。

I suggest we call it a day,and try again tomorrow.

我看今天就談到這裏吧,明天再繼續。

That is if you think we have anything to talk about tomorrow.

暫到此吧——我們明天還有事情要談。

Bob:Maybe you're right.

也許你說的對。

Look,this isn't an official offer.

這並不是正式報價。

I'm not authorized to go any higher,but during the evening I'll check with my people and see if we can sweeten our offer a bit.

我沒有權限可以再提高價格,但晚上我會和內部的人談談,看看能不能再提出更好的價格。

Like I said,this isn't official but maybe I can come up a e as much as twenty-five cents per unit.

就像我說的,這個報價不算正式,也許我可以再多給一點,大概平均提高25分錢。

Janb:Bob,you know I need something more like two and a half dollars.

鮑伯,你也知道多個二塊五纔是我要的。

That's still way too low.

那(25分)還是太少。

Bob:I know,but don't forget that wasn't an offer.

我知道,但別忘了,那不是報價。

I'm not authorized to offer any more.

我沒有權限,可以提供更好的價格。

I'm just sort of thinking out loud that maybe my people will allow me to come up that much.

我只是這麼想而已,說不定公司的人可以讓我提高價格。

Jane:When you talk to them,I suggest you discuss some larger numbers, and I'll call Taiwan.

當你和他們討論時,我希望你談大一點的數字。我會打電話回臺灣。