當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 第一批90後已經財務自由了,你的未來又在哪裏?

第一批90後已經財務自由了,你的未來又在哪裏?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

2016年,一個叫“共享單車”的概念在中國誕生了。

第一批90後已經財務自由了,你的未來又在哪裏?

In 2016, a concept named Bicycle Sharing was born in China.

這一年,一個24歲的少年離開了優步,加入了一家叫摩拜的公司。

In the same year, a 24-year-old boy left Uber and joined a company called Mobike.

不,他並不是一個正在四處跳槽的應屆畢業生,事實上他早已從耶魯大學的計算機系畢業,學歷是碩士。

No, he was not a fresh graduate who was trying one after another new job. In fact, he had graduated from Yale’s Department of Computer Science a long time ago. And what he had was a Master degree.

而他此時的年薪,已經超過了百萬。

And back then, his annual salary was already above 1 million.

這個24歲的少年,叫周喆吾,他是摩拜單車的移動端負責人。

This 24-year-old’s name is Zhou Zhewu. He is the one in charge of Mobike’s mobile terminal application.

對,在很多90年生的人還在試圖讓月薪突破5位數的時候,這個92年的男孩已經實現了財務自由。

Yeah, when most people who were born in 1990 are still trying to raise their monthly salary into a five-digit number, this boy who was born in 1992 already has his financial freedom.

現在,越來越多的人開始談“財務自由”這個概念了。

Nowadays, more and more people start to talk about financial freedom.

不過,到底什麼是財務自由?

But what exactly is financial freedom?

它並不是單純的“有錢”,沒那麼簡單。

It’s not just about having a lot of money. It’s not that simple.

財務自由,指的是“你不必爲你的生活所需而工作”。

What we call financial freedom is that you don’t need to work to cover the basic expenditure in your life.

換句話說,就是你的“被動收入”要足夠高。

Put in another way, it means your passive income need to be high enough.

所謂的被動收入,指的是那些“你即使不主動工作也能得到的收入”。

And the so-called passive income is the income that you can get even if you don’t work,

例如你的投資收益、你通過著作收取的版權費等等。

such as your income on investment, the payment of royalty you get through your publications, etc.

假設一個人有100萬元的存款,他把這100萬全都用來投資,而他一年的投資收益率是20%,那麼他一年的被動收入就有20萬元。

Say, there is a man and he has 1 million RMB's worth of deposit. He invests with this 1 million and his annualized return is 20%. Then his annual passive income would be 200,000 RMB.

換句話說,他每個月即使不工作也能拿到1萬6千塊。

It means that he can earn 16,000 RMB per month even if he doesn’t work.

你可以說,他在財務上已經相當自由了。

So, you can say that he is quite free financially.

財務自由是一個相對的概念,根據你的需求不同,評判的標準也不同。

And financial freedom is pretty relative. The criteria changes when your needs change.

目前,財務自由基本可以被分成9級。

For now, it’s usually divided into 9 levels.

第一級是“菜場自由”:

The first level is called Supermarket Freedom:

在超市裏買菜的時候,可以不看菜價,想買什麼就買什麼。

It means that you can buy any grocery product you want without bothering to check the prices when you are shopping in a supermarket.

第二級是“餐廳自由”:

The second level is called Restaurant Freedom:

外出就餐的時候,不需要看餐廳和菜品的價位,直接點自己想吃的東西。

It means you can order any dish provided regardless of its price when you go to a restaurant.

第三級是“旅遊自由”:

The third level is called Travel Freedom:

自己的旅遊已經不受財務狀況的限制,可以去任何想去的地方。

It means your traveling is no longer limited by your financial status. Your can go anywhere.

第四級是“汽車自由”:

The forth level is called Automobile Freedom:

不光能買到自己想買的車,而且即使只用被動收入也能覆蓋掉油費、停車費、維護費等等所有的費用。

It means you can buy your car and use your passive income to cover everything including things like gasoline, parking fees and maintenance.

第五級是“學校自由”:

The fifth level is called Educational Freedom:

不會因爲缺錢而上不了好學校,不管是自己還是孩子都能夠自由地擇校。

It means you won’t fail in entering a good school just because of your lack of money. You can choose schools freely for yourself or your children. 

第六級是“工作自由”:

The sixth level is called Career Freedom:

已經完全擺脫的工作的限制,從此只用做自己想做的事業;如果這個事業現在還不存在,那就可以自己創造。

It means you are no longer confined in your career. You don’t need to do any job that you don’t want to do. And if what you want to do does not exist yet, you can create one yourself.

第七級是“看病自由”:

The seventh is called Medical Freedom:

任何醫療費用都可以負擔。

It means your passive income can cover all your expenditure on health.

第八級是“房子自由”:

The eighth level is called Residential Freedom:

單純用被動收入已經能買到自己的房子。

It means you can buy your own residence with your passive income.

第九級是“國籍自由”:

The ninth level is called Nationality Freedom:

依仗自己的財力,已經可以任意選擇自己的國籍。

It means your financial status can already ensure your freedom to choose your own nationality.

……

你現在達到哪個等級的財務自由了?

So, which level of financial freedom have you reached?

或者,你現在正朝着哪一級努力?

Or, which level are you trying very hard to reach now?

我想,可能絕大多數人最想要的,就是“工作自由”吧。

I guess, for most people, the level that they want the most would Career Freedom, right?