當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口試常用句子

商務英語口試常用句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

現在的職場競爭日益激烈,在國際貿易全球化的今天,商務英語也成爲了求職必須的條件。今天我們就爲大家整理了商務英語口試常用句子,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。

商務英語口試常用句子

久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不見了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Excellency

在北京過得怎麼樣? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請 I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來廣州投資 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in New Channel.

歡迎多提寶貴意見 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候...先生 please remember me to Mr. Martin

感謝光臨 Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來 Hope you’ll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了。 I will see myself out, please.

多保重 Take care.

祝您一路平安 Have a nice trip.

願爲您效勞。 At your service.

常用商務英語口語句子

1.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

2.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

3.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

4.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

5.We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你們儘早進行結算。

6.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

7.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

8.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤

9.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待

10.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求

商務英語口語合同常用句子

1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

我們對該合同大部分條款感到滿意,但是你們的付款條款太刻苛

2.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在合同最終簽訂之前,我們想在下午就這些條款進行其它的討論

3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

在今天下午簽訂合同之前,我想們最好重溫一下最後的細節

4.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.

我們最好先就合同擬定一個草案,在下次會議中我們再確定細節

5.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.

這是我們一份包括一般銷售條款和條件的合同樣本

6.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

我們希望你們不介意在協議中加入這一條款

7.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

若合同中任一條款與附加條款衝突,則附屬條款爲最終裁決並對雙方有約束力

8.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我們認爲合同中加入不可抗力條款很有必要

9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.

研究過貴司起草的合同,我們發現有必要做一些修改

10.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

既然我們雙方均同意所有條款,那我們現在就籤合同?

11.We think your draw contract needs some modification.

我們認爲貴司起草的合同需做一些修改。

12.Any modification or alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

合同的任何更改變更均應得到雙方許可才行

13.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

不經雙方同意,合同不能做任何更改

14.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我們必須確認你方必須在合同裝運期內完成貨物裝運

15.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

如果不能在規定的三個月內出話,則合同視爲無效

職場菜鳥面試必備商務英語句子

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

B: I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a tradingcompany, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well inhigh-stress environments.

我已經做執行祕書五年了。開始是爲一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老闆相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

你的打字和速記能力如何?

B: I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

B: Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和複印機。

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

B: Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

A: OK, please.

好的,請問吧。

B: What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什麼?

A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

和普通的祕書沒什麼區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

B: Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

可以,我大學時專門學過英語文祕的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

A: What are your salary expectations?

你期望拿多少薪水?

B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

A: ¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

起薪是每月4000元,半年後會根據你的業績增加薪水。

B: I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

B: No. Thank you for the time.

沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語口試常用句子,希望能夠對大家的商務英語口語提高有所幫助。學習英語的目的就是爲了使用,不管是生活還是工作中,所以提高口語勢在必得。