當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語常用句型

商務英語常用句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.41W 次

英語是外企職員必備的一項基本技能。很多員工頭疼自己的英文過不了關,一碰到要用英文進行文書或是要和老外進行交流就六神無主,今天特地爲大家蒐羅了一些經典且常用的句型,大家不妨做個有心人收藏着,莫到用時方恨少呢!

商務英語常用句型

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

我寫信是要確認/詢問/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

關於我們今天在電話中的談話...

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…

先前在10月5日所寫的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…

如我先前所提及關於…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone…

如我們上次在電話中的討論…

8. From our decision at the previous meeting…

如我們在上次會議中的決定…

9. As you requested/per your requirement…

按照你的要求…

reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…

is in response to your e-mail today.

這是針對你今天早上來信的回覆。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.

如先前所述,我們認爲這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。

15. Please be advised/informed that…

請被告知…

16. Please note that…

請注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…

我們想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…

我確信…

19. We agree with you on…

我們同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…

從2008年10月4日開始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下…

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高興地告訴你…

24. We are pleased to learn that…

我們很高興得知…

25. We wish to notify you that…

我們希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your…

恭喜您關於…

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提案沒意見。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that…

我們很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新系統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由於情況超出我們所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我覺得不太樂觀關於…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept…

我們很難接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

36. We would be grateful if you could…

我們會很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could…

我會很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…?

可否請你寄給我們…?

39. We need your help.

我們需要你的幫助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我們請求你的幫助,將此信息傳達給你們的員工。