當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語函電中表達感激的句型

商務英語函電中表達感激的句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

商務函電是指在日常的商務往來中用以傳遞信息、處理商務事宜以及聯絡和溝通關係的信函、電訊文書。接下來小編爲大家整理了商務英語函電中表達感激的句型,希望對你有幫助哦!

商務英語函電中表達感激的句型

  商務英語函電中表達感激的句型一:

assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務

there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效

would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方將不遺餘力爲貴方效勞。

shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

  商務英語函電中表達感激的句型二:

se accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝

w us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我們藉此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最爲優惠。

places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。