當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 上班族用的職場英語

上班族用的職場英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.12K 次

下面是本站小編整理的上班族用的職場英語,希望對大家有幫助。

上班族用的職場英語

  上班族用的職場英語:見面打招呼

Linda: Welcome, Steve. I am in charge of Sales in the Notebook Division. My name is Linda.

Linda: 歡迎你Steve,我負責筆記本事業部的銷售工作,我叫Linda。

Steve: A pleasure to meet you, Linda.

Steve: 很榮幸見到你Linda。

  上班族用的職場英語:開門見山---談爲什麼辭去目前的工作

Linda: Vivian has told me that you've done excellent work in your current company. Why have youdecided to leave your present job?

Linda: 我聽Vivian說你在你目前的公司做的很優秀,爲什麼決定放棄目前的工作呢?

Steve: Well, I do like my current work and I get along well with my colleagues. But I think it's timefor me to make a change. You see, I like work that is challenging, and I think I am ready for morechallenging work.

Steve: 我很喜歡現在的工作,而且與同事們保持着良好的關係。但我認爲現在是我改變現狀的好時機。您知道,我喜歡具有挑戰性的工作,我認爲現在我已爲迎接更有挑戰性的工作做好了準備。

  上班族用的職場英語:瞭解性格特徵

Linda: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?

Linda: 能不能告訴我你喜歡與哪一類人一起工作?

Steve: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with a wide range of people. I'm naturally aneasygoing person, and I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly andhelpful.

Steve: 說實話,我能和各種各樣的人合作。我是個很隨和的人。當然,我特別喜歡和有責任心、待人友好、樂於助人的人一起工作。

  上班族用的職場英語:介紹工作經驗

Linda: Next, I'd like to know about your sales experience.

Linda: 接下來,請介紹一下你做銷售的經歷吧。

Steve: I've been in sales for seven years now, with two different companies. The first one was asmall audio components manufacturer. I had been working there for three years, and during thatperiod our sales increased by an average rate of 50% per year. At that time I was responsible forsales in the Northwest Region. After three years, I felt I was ready for a bigger challenge, so Iswitched to my present employer, a systems integration company. I am currently in charge ofsales in the Northeast Region.

Steve: 到現在爲止,我已經在兩家公司做了七年的銷售工作。第一家是一個小型音響設備製造公司。我在那裏工作了三年。那時我們的銷售額增長率爲每年50%。那時我是西北地區的銷售負責人。三年後,我認爲自己有能力應付更大的挑戰,於是我跳槽到(目前僱主)一家系統集成商。我目前負責東北地區的銷售。

  上班族用的職場英語:結束語

Linda: Well, Steve, I've certainly enjoyed meeting you. Our HR department will contact you later.

Linda: 嗯,Steve,很高興與你會面。接下來人事部會跟你進一步聯繫的。

Steve: Thank you very much. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Good-bye.

Steve: 非常感謝,那我靜候佳音,再見!

  上班族用的職場英語二:

1. How's the project going?

項目進展得怎麼樣?

2. Great! We're way ahead of schedule.

非常好!我們要提前完工了。

3. We're right on target.

我們正按計劃進行。

4. Well, frankly, we're running a little behind.

坦白地說,我們有點落後了。

5. Folks, we're behind the eight-ballin meeting our sales target. Let's speed things up.

兄弟們,我們都快完不成銷售目標了。我們得抓緊啊。

6. It's 70% done.

已經完成70%了。

7. It'll be completed on time.

會按時完成的。

8. We're halfway there.

我們已經完成一半了。

9. Have the milestones been identified for the new project?

新項目的關鍵活動都已經確定了嗎?

10. What delivery date are we looking at?

什麼時候交貨?

11. There must be no further delays. The drop-dead date/deadline is next Friday's close ofbusiness.

不能再推遲了,最後期限是下週五下班的時候。

12. Were approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project.

我們正處在關係到整個工程成敗的關鍵時刻。

I won't mind if I start with a low salary, for I'm a fresh graduates and don't have muchexperience.

我不介意薪水低一點,因爲我是應屆畢業生,並且沒有什麼經驗。

If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I don't thinksalary is a problem.

如果在這個公司能有好的發展的話,我不認爲薪水是問題。

I am making RMB 3,000 at present, so I expect not less than that.

我現在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望這裏的待遇能高於此數。

I believe that you have a standard for starting salary.

我想你們一定有一個起薪標準的。

I haven't finished the work you gave me yesterday.

你昨天給我的工作我還沒有做完呢.

I'll have some private things to do. So I can't accept extra work. I'm so sorry about it.

我有些私人事情需要處理.因此我無法接受超額的工作.非常抱歉.

I'm afraid I have no time to do this.

我恐怕沒有時間來做這些事情.

I'm afraid I can't complete the task by myself. I need more help.

我恐怕一個人完成不了這項任務.我需要更多幫助.

Come on. It's still not the end of the world, isn't it?

好啦別灰心,至少現在還不是世界末日,不是嗎?

Face the music. And you can do it.

面對問題吧,你可以的。

I'll back you up no matter what's happening.

不管怎樣我都會支持你。

It's alright. These things happened.

沒事啦。這種事常常會發生的。