當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 金融英語口語:Bank Performance

金融英語口語:Bank Performance

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

下面是本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語口語:Bank Performance,歡迎大家閱讀!

金融英語口語:Bank Performance

E:I'm glad to give you some information about my bank.

愛:很高興能有機會與中國同行談談本行的有關業務狀況。

The diagram in your hand is a copy of our last annual report.

各位手裏拿的正是我公司去年的年度報告。

V:Yes, it gives key figures relating to your bank's activities and financial performance during 1994.

代表:正是,這份報表已列出了1994年度貴行的各項經營業務及財務狀況的關鍵數據。

Dr. Edwards. Would you please first give us a very short description of your performance last year?

愛德華茲博士,您能否用最簡短的話概括一下貴行去年的經營狀況?

E:Fine. As of December 31st 1994, the Northland's ZB Bank Corporation was the sixth largest in USA,

愛:很樂意。到1994年12月31日爲止,本銀行-北方ZB銀行集團,名列美國第六名。

based on stockholders' equity, and the seventh largest based on deposits.

第六名是按照股本產權來統計的。如按銀行存款額來統計,則名列全美國第七。

The bank has more than 980 offices around the world.

目前本銀行有980個辦事處分佈在全球各地。

V:You have an office in Beijing, don't you?

代表:你們在北京也有辦事處吧?

E:Yes, that's right. Actually, we have three offices in China.

愛:是啊!在中國我們目前有3個辦事處。

We established our offices first in Beijing, then in Shanghai and in Guangzhou.

第一個我們設在北京,接着在上海及廣州也設立了辦事處。

We're thinking of opening another two in Tianjin and Suzhou next year.

我們正考慮明年在天津和蘇州各設一個辦事處。

V:That's terrific. I'm from Suzhou, which is developing rapidly.

代表:太巧了。我是蘇州人。蘇州發展非常快速。

E:Really? I hope we will discuss the financial situation in Suzhou sometime later on.

愛:真的啊!我希望我們能抽出空談談蘇州的金融狀況。

V:I'd like to if I can be of any help.

代表:能對您有用的話,我很樂意的。

E:Now, let's begin with income of our bank last year.

愛:現在我來說說本行去年的收益狀況。

V:Your total group income in 1994 amounted to one hundred and fifty-five million US dollarscompared with one hundred and thirty-five million US dollars for fiscal 1993.

代表:貴行1994年總收入爲1.55億美元,而1993年則爲1.35億美元,

That's an increase of...

增長了....

E:Of nearly fifteen per cent over the year before last,

E:差不多增長了15%,

a rate of increase slightly above that of recent years.

是最近幾年增長率較高的一年。

V:Your net interest earning at the end of 1994 reached ninetynine million dollars.

代表:你們1994年底投資收益達到9 900萬美元。

E:That's exact good news for us. In the financial year 1994,

愛:對我們來說,是相當令人振奮的。在1994年這個財政年度裏,

interest received amounted to six hundred and fifteen million dollars and interest paid to fivehundred and sixteen million.

利益收入達到6.15億美元,而支付的利息爲5.16億美元。

V:So, that's almost ten per cent up over the 1993 figure.

代表:這樣說來,這個數目比1993年增長了約10%。

E:Yes, the net interest income is pretty satisfactory indeed,

愛:是呀,這個淨利潤令我們非常滿意,

in what is, as you know, an intensely competitive market.

正如大家所知道的那樣,這是個競爭非常激烈的市場。

V:Oh, you also achieved a significant increase in non-interest income.

代表:噢,你們在非利息收入這一塊也獲得了很大的收益。

E:Yes, our non-interest income increases from forty-six million in 1993 to fifty-six million dollars atthe end of the fiscal year 1994.

愛:是啊,我們的非利息收入從1993年的4600萬美元增長到1994年底的5 600萬美元。

You know, a part of the bank's policy is to limit dependence on net interest as a source of incomeand to develop its fee and commission earning activities.

大家都知道,本行的政策之一就是不僅僅是依靠貸款獲利,更重要的是應當通過其它方式,如賺取服務費,佣金等方式來增加本行的收益。

So 1994 income in this area accounted for a two per cent higher contribution to total income thanwas the case in 1993.

因此,與1993年相比,這部分的收益佔本行總收入的比重增長了兩個百分點。

V:Yes, this is really an encouraging trend since the economic environment in general is changing.

代表:對呀。正因爲總的經濟環境在變化,這真是一個令人鼓舞的發展趨勢。

It also shows your response to the sensitivity of interest rates in particular.

銀行利率的升降特別敏感,但貴行卻能調整對策,作出及時的反應。

E:Due to non-interest income of fifty-six million dollars,

愛:由於1994年的非常利息收入有5600萬美元,

our total group income in 1994 was twenty million dollars higher than the pervious financial year.

與1993年相比,我們銀行1994年財政年度的總收入增加了2000萬美元。