當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 去商場購物英文口語對話

去商場購物英文口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.08K 次

小學英語對話課語篇教學可以通過豐富對話情境,完善語篇內容;巧設對話問題,把握語篇內涵;挖掘對話主旨,提升語篇價值,這些策略提升英語課堂教學效果。小編精心收集了去商場購物英文口語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">去商場購物英文口語對話
  去商場購物英文口語對話1

收銀員:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan.

您需要塑膠袋麼?大約需要1元錢。

顧客:Yes we do.

是的,我們需要。

收銀員:It should be about ninety yuan all together.

這些共需要90元

cash or card?

現金還是刷卡?

Please swipe the card.

請刷卡。

Just enter the password.

請輸入密碼。

sign here please.

請在這裏簽字。

  去商場購物英文口語對話2

Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亞。。。看那邊的甜品!今天烤一些餅乾怎麼樣?

Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到這兒了,我們就買些材料吧、

Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我們需要什麼?

Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食譜上說需要麪粉, 糖和黃油。哦,我們還要買雞蛋和巧克力豆。

Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle 10.要不你去買乳製品?在超市的後面冰櫃區你能找到的。我去乾貨材料區,10通道那裏。

Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我們在收銀臺見。

Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收銀臺見。

  去商場購物英文口語對話3

Stocker: Can I help you find something?

上貨工人: 你在找什麼,我能幫忙嗎?

Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

上貨工人: 咖啡在三號走道。我帶你過去吧。

Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

梅格: 謝謝。嗯,我沒看到我平常買的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

上貨工人 :看起來已經脫銷了。下星期我們應該會再進貨。

Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

梅格: 好吧,我回頭再買。我還要買 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水區我並沒有看見這個牌子。

Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

上貨工人: 恐怕已經停止銷售了。他們總公司不再生產汽水了。

M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

梅格: 真的嗎?我愛喝 Fructose 汽水。那麼 Mushy 牌的麪包呢?剛纔在麪包區我也沒有看見它。

Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

上貨工人: 我們不再進 Mushy 牌面包的貨了。這個公司出現了質量問題,所以我們將他們所有的商品都下架了。還有什麼需要我幫您找的嗎?

Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

梅格: 不了,我想我不得不嘗試一些新品牌了。啊,你們有 Worm 牌的有機蘋果嗎?

Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

上貨工人: 平常有,但現在已不是產這種蘋果的季節了。直到夏初纔會有貨。

Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

梅格: 今天出來購物,一點成績都沒有。我想我要空手回家了。

Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

上貨工人: 我們店裏的巧克力蛋糕和餅乾正在促銷。

Meg: I'm there!

梅格: 我就在這裏!


看了“去商場購物英文口語對話”的人還看了:

1.在商場購物英語對話精選

2.有關商場購物的英語對話

3.關於商場購物的英語對話

4.關於商場購物的簡單英語對話

5.商場購物英語情景對話