當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 辦公室電話英語對話閱讀

辦公室電話英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.56K 次

當今時代,英語已經成爲一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始爲大家所熟悉。本站小編整理了辦公室電話英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

辦公室電話英語對話閱讀
  辦公室電話英語對話篇一

電話預訂失敗而酒店又已住滿

Good evening, i help you?

晚上好,先生。需要我幫忙嗎?

Yes,i booked a double room here for name is Peter Wilson.

是的,我預定了一個今晚的雙人房。名叫皮特威爾遜

Where was it made?

在哪兒訂的?

It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,InternationalTours,California.

兩個星期前我們通過國際旅行社,加利福尼亞州。

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record k you for waiting,sir.I'mafraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name.

請稍後,我檢查下我們的預定記錄...讓您久等了,很抱歉我們沒有您在國際旅遊社的任何預訂記錄。

That's ,do you have any vacancies?

太奇怪了。等等,你這還有空缺嗎?

I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked.

我很抱歉,先生,但我們的房間都訂滿了

It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day?

這太糟糕了!這時候我在哪裏去找住的呢?

Shall i find another hotel for you?

需要我爲您找一個酒店嗎?

Yes,please.

好的

I'll book you a hotel in this area, a moment,please.

我將幫你查看附近的酒店,先生。請稍等。

  辦公室電話英語對話篇二

經典句型:I think you have the wrong number. 我想你打錯電話了。

A:Is that Linda?

甲:你是琳達嗎?

B:I think you have the wrong number.

乙:我想你打錯電話了。

A:I'm sorry.

甲:對不起。

經典句型:Will you check the number again? 請您再覈對一下電話號碼好嗎?

A:Will you check the number again?I think you got the wrong number.

甲:請您再覈對一下電話號碼好嗎?我想您打錯電話了。

B:Sorry to have bothered you.

乙:抱歉打擾您了。

A:It doesn't matter.

甲:沒關係。

句型講解

當對方撥錯了號碼時,你可以說Sorry,you have the wrong number.對不起,您撥錯了號碼。或者I suggest you check the number again.建議您再查一下號碼。也可以說There is no…這裏沒有(你要找的人)。

  辦公室電話英語對話篇三

Steven is giving a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products hesold before.

史蒂文打電話給他的一位客戶,向他諮詢以前售出的產品的情況。

Steven: Hello, this is Steven from Blue Sky Co. May I speak to Mr. James?

史蒂文:你好,我是藍天公司的史蒂文。我可以和詹姆斯先生通話嗎?

Mr. James: Speaking.

詹姆斯先生:我就是。

Steven: Excuse my troubling you. You purchased our products last year and now I amfollowing up to find out about their workings. Are they still in good condition now?

史蒂文:恕我打擾。您在去年的時候購買了我們的產品,我現在打電話想了解它們的使用情況。它們現在是否狀態良好?

Mr. James: Yeah, exactly! I bought them last year. present, they are still in good state.

詹姆斯先生:是的,我是去年購買的。嗯……目前,它們狀態良好!

Steven: That's it! All of them have first-class quality and performance. Besides, we adoptadvanced technology. Now we have developed new products. They are much better than whatyou have bought.

史蒂文:這就對了!它們的質量和性能都是一流的。此外,還採用了先進技術。現在,我們還開發了更好的新產品。

Mr. James: Your company is developing so fast. Maybe later on I will plan to buy more.

詹姆斯先生:你們公司發展得真快啊。或許以後我還要計劃買更多。

Steven: That's great! Thanks for your support. If any, please remember to call us. I am afraid Ihave to say goodbye now! Bye, Mr. James!

史蒂文:太好了!謝謝你們的支持。如果有需要的話,請記得聯繫我們。那我現在就不打擾您了!再見,詹姆斯先生!

Mr. James: Bye!

詹姆斯先生:再見!

  辦公室電話英語對話篇四

Hello,can I speak to Mark Wyatt,please?

喂,請找Mark Wyatt.

BI am sorry. I can’t hear your very clearly. Could you say that again,please?

對不起,我聽不太清楚,可以請你再說一次嗎?

ADoes Mark Wyatt work there?

Mark Wyaitt在這裏上班嗎?

BMark Wyatt?I am sorry. The line is d you spell that for me, please?

Mark Wyatt,對不起,電話信號很差,可以請你拼給我聽嗎?

AW-Y-A-T-T, Mark Wyatt.

W-Y-A-T-T, Mark Wyatt

BW-Y-A-T-T, Got it. I haven’t heard of the d you hold on the line when I check.

W-Y-A-T-T,好,我沒聽過這個名字,可以請稍候嗎,我去幫你查查看。

ANo problem.

沒問題。

  辦公室電話英語對話篇五

Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。

早上好,威爾遜協會。

Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。

我是布朗,我想找托馬斯先生接電話。

Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。

對不起,但是托馬斯先生剛走。

Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon?

我10分鐘前一直在給他打電話,但一直忙先,他會很快回來嗎?

Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。

這個不太清楚,他今天一天都不在。

Brown:Is there other way I can reach him?

能有其它的方式聯繫上她嗎?

Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message?

恐怕沒有,他出差了,我可以捎個口信嗎?

Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。

明天上午我和他在上午10點有個商務約會,但是我不能參加了。

Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment?

你需要再約其它時間嗎?

Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。

很抱歉,我由於特別原因要離開幾天。

Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。

明白了,我會告訴托馬斯先生您來過電話。

Brown:Thank you。

謝謝。


看了“辦公室電話英語對話”的人還看了:

1.電話英語情景對話大全

2.關於辦公室的英語對話

3.辦公室常用英語情景對話

4.有關詢問辦公室英語情景對話

5.辦公室英語口語對話