當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 辦公室經典對話常見 英語

辦公室經典對話常見 英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

辦公室經典對話常見 英語

文祕英語:影視戲劇句型

It is The Nutcrackers by 's a great ballet.

這是柴可夫斯基的《胡桃夾子》。它是一出非常好的芭蕾舞劇。

Is it the movie starring Sophia Betty and Richard Lee?

它不是影星索菲亞·貝蒂和理查德·李主演的嗎?

Let's switch to Channel 5.

我們轉到5頻道吧。

A new play will be on at the Crown Theatre tomorrow.

皇冠劇場明天將上演一出新戲。

It's a five-act play.

這是個五幕劇。

Do you happen to know what's on at the People's Theatre tonight?

你知道今晚人民劇場上演什麼嗎?

The film shows the history.

這部影片反映了歷史。

Have you got any seats for Sunday?

星期日還有座嗎?

It will begin five minutes later.

5分鐘後開始。

It's time for all interval.

到幕間休息的時候了。

I like romantic comedies.

我喜歡浪漫喜劇。

The film has evoked general approval.

這部影片贏得了大衆的認可。

What's on TV this evening?

今晚有什麼電視節目?

I don't like this channel.

我不喜歡這個頻道的節目。

Can you turn the TV down?

你能把電視的聲音調小點兒嗎?

What's the play like?

這齣戲怎麼樣?

Well,I think it's a drag.

嗯,我覺得這戲太乏味了。

 文祕英語:請客吃飯句型

Are you free for dinner tonight?

今晚有空一起進餐嗎?

Shall we have a drink at this restaurant?

我們在這家餐館喝一杯好嗎?

Let's go for an ice cream.

我們去吃冰淇淋吧。

I'd love to join you for lunch.

我很樂意同你們一起共進午餐。

Thank you very much,but I've already promised to meet Kissinger this evening.

非常感謝你,不過我已答應今晚同基辛格見面了。

What about having dinner with my family?

和我的家人一起吃晚飯怎麼樣?

That would be very pleasant.

非常榮幸。

Much as I should like to,I'm afraid I won't be free then.

我雖然很想去,但恐怕那時我沒有空。

What do you say we order some fish?

我們來點兒魚怎麼樣?

Let me help you to some fish.

我來給你夾點兒魚。

You know,I don't drink any wine.

你知道的,我不喝酒。

I know you can hold your liquor.

我知道你酒量大。

I don't think I could eat another bite.

我覺得我一口都吃不下了。

No,I'm supposed to be sliming.

不吃了,我正在減肥呢。

How about going Dutch?

各付各的怎麼樣?

 文祕英語:辦公設備句型

The printer is out of ink.

打印機的墨用完了。

You can get any office supplies at the Department of General Affairs.

你可以在總務部門領取所有的辦公用品。

I wish to order a set of furniture.

我想訂購一套傢俱。

We expect to have a supply this Sunday.

估計這個週日會到貨。

You can expect it no later than tomorrow morning.

您的貨最遲明天上午可以送到。

We need a new filing cabinet in ttie office.

我們辦公室要添置一個新的檔案櫃。

The water cooler is empty again.

飲水機又沒水了。

The printer needs ink.

打印機需要墨粉。

May I try out this pen, please?

我試一下這支鋼筆可以嗎?

Many customers speak highly of this brand.

許多顧客對這個牌子十分推崇。

What's your charge for this disk player?

這個播放機要多少錢?

Sorry, but we've sold right out.

對不起,售完了。

Are you likely to be getting any more in?

你們還會進貨嗎?

We'll do what we can to get the goods delivered on time.

我們將盡力把貨物準時送到。

Sorry,but we don't offer delivery service.

對不起,我們沒有送貨服務

'll have to pay for the delivery.

不是。您得付運費。